Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,688 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money (689 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money by jojo2023: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hi.....,

I need your advice. My wife is not talking to me. I hurt her badly. I fear she will leave me but I do not know what to do. I am 38 years old, I married my wife  years ago, we have two children.

My wife is a caterer, she is into food business an supplies. Last year, I lost my job, so my wife suggested I join her in the food business, so we can grow the business together and maybe own our restaurant in the future.

I joined my wife to become the manager and accountant. I also helped in marketing her. You need to see the way women were flirting with me anyhow. My wife was not bothered because she trusts me.

I used to gist her what some women did behind her back when she was not watching.  Some would slip their no in a wad of cash to me, some would touch me inappropriately. I tried to fend them off without offending them cos they are customers.

That is how we met madam Uche. This lady owns a beauty salons. She would order food from us. Sometimes, I would deliver, sometimes my wife would deliver. She became friendly to me. I told my wife that madam Uche was after something else. My wife just advised me t be careful because the woman is one of her big customers.

We catered for one of her many big parties. Unfortunately, some of the food got bad in the process. Madam Uche was upset and asked us to refund her money. We had spent so much preparing this order. We even borrowed 1M from someone else to carry out the work. What it would cost us to refund her money was up to 800k. There was no way we could refund her.

My wife begged and begged. She threatened to get police involved but asked me to come and see her. I suspected she wanted to make a move at me. My wife and I discussed it. My wife was like, I should go and play along but make sure it does not result in having s3x with her.

I met madam Uche at her office, she gave me drinks and weed to smoke. She made sure I......

https://livelystones.ng/2022/03/08/true-life-story-i-betrayed-my-wife-but-i-was-only-doing-it-for-money/

Re: I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money by rickpat(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
hmmmmm
Re: I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money by Shalommy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Op, you chop madam uche and clean mouth abi? undecided Tell your wife that nothing happened.
Re: I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money by qekng40(f): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
clap yourself
Re: I Betrayed My Wife But I Was Only Doing It For Money by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Moral

Don't put one leg in the ocean, before the other one looses balance and you fall in

Why would you think after heads you won't betray your wife, or blue film ka ina akor ivea

(1) (Reply)

Chat Buddy / I've Been Served Breakfast / Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.