Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? (4808 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Guys Which Type Of Boyfriend Are U? / You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by finekid(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2007
Move on with your life!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by havanah: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2007
u r one lucky chick winku got rid of them both in one shot, they r both low and they got what they deserve, its good that u descovered them now, u will find a better guy and a real friend instead of those clowns, keep ur head up hi and keep ur smile , they weigh nothing which means u lost nothing,
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by sweetberry(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2007
well nothin there is no point in cursing them or sweating over it
who knows they might eventually get married or break up. life goes on.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by geominas(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2007
Ufobabe!!!

Let me ask u this first,are u very sure they are?if u aren't sure pls dont conclude.If however,u're damn sure about such scenerio going on between them,why not make up your mind and quit the relationship?

I do believe that life is more precious and more valuable than waisting your time with someone who doesnt really have plans for his life,such people are detractors and shouldnt be allowed to eat deep into the fabrics of your life.There are so many things to concentrate on in life,first of all your happiness which is your first and fore most responsibility,never place your happiness in someone else's hands or else u gonna be damned for it one day,secondly your well beign is also your responsibility,when you take good care of yourself and package yourself right,someone somewhere is looking closely and will surely appreciate you for who u are and treat you with respect as such as u desreve.

So common cheer up girl,better days are ahead closer than u even think,

Be good!!!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by smartsoft(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2007
Are you still vacant maybe i can pop in ? 4real lady please
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by niceuzor: 1:37am On Oct 02, 2007
shocked shocked shocked * Hold Hands on Head* Na wa Oooo?
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Aussie(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2007
This useless benin girl don star again. she is never serious with this forum. A very stupid girl cooking up stories.

And ugly one for that matter. I pity ur boyfriend, if u have any.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Aussie,

what is ur problem?is sharing personal problem with the house a crime?

pls if u don't have contribution don't insult me ok.

i needed help is the reason 4 my posting not trying 2 cook up stories.

i have respect 4 human's feelings older and younger.

pls don't insult me again.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ykb: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2007
U know wat? Just come into my open arms
nd let me receive you.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2007
Did you say your "friend" was called FAITH?
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2007
yes
introduced faith my girl friend 2 my boyfriend Dayo
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Aussie(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2007
@ufobabe,

Have u forgotten you once insulted me in this house, when i said i needed a girl for a serious relationship about two weeks ago.

You forgot you said i had a long way to go? is that respect for human feelings as you claim?

Ufobabe, i dislike you and i won't stop antagonising you because you put you rotten mouth into what does not concern you and it was like you added fuel to a burning fire. The thread is still there for you to go back and see what you said. You utterance actually infuriated and frustrated me out of the thread.

MABEL, you may not have peace until am done with you. You miserable and cataclysmic-kaleidoscopic baboon.

Grand-mother of a DOG.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by acidrop(f): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2007
just leave them, its not worth it, am sorry though
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by acidrop(f): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2007
Aussie:

@ufobabe,

Have u forgotten you once insulted me in this house, when i said i needed a girl for a serious relationship about two weeks ago.

You forgot you said i had a long way to go? is that respect for human feelings as you claim?

Ufobabe, i dislike you and i won't stop antagonising you because you put you rotten mouth into what does not concern you and it was like you added fuel to a burning fire. The thread is still there for you to go back and see what you said. You utterance actually infuriated and frustrated me out of the thread.

MABEL, you may not have peace until am done with you. You miserable and cataclysmic-kaleidoscopic baboon.

Grand-mother of a DOG.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, 4give n 4get now
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2007
@Aussie

i dislike you and i won't stop antagonising you because you put you rotten mouth into what does not concern you and it was like you added fuel to a burning fire. The thread is still there for you to go back and see what you said. You utterance actually infuriated and frustrated me out of the thread.

i adviced u and wished u luck not 2 make u feel bad. so take ur time in this house else i shall sent u out
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Aussie(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2007
i adviced u and wished u luck not 2 make u feel bad. so take your time in this house else i shall sent u out

@ufobabe,

Check out your english expression.Too Bad!! You are a disgrace to the ladys, i wonder whether you will be able to express yourself verbally. You will send me out,- go ahead if you can, am waiting to sent out. You caused it in the first place and i won't stop hunting you.

babe, go get Brighter Grammar 1,2,3,4 and 5 for the polish of your English. I pity the guy that goes out with a dullard like Mabel.(ufobabe)

You never advised me in that thread, it is still there for review, you only made jest of me.

You are a buch of hopelessness because i don't see you givinig hope to the hopeless in the first place.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Aussie(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2007
@ufobabe,

ADVISE ADVICE

VERB NOUN[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by soty(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2007
relationship is about love and trust.hes a man of god sleepin with ur friend,and u still need advice, come-on!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ Aussie

i think i know what u need. i may be nothing b4 u.say whatever u want. use abusive words of all kind. but this is the last time i will talk 2 u. good day
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by geominas(m): 4:08am On Oct 05, 2007
I'm quite surprised at what is going on in this very room or call it anything.

Aussie and ufobabe!!!

Why are u guys behaving this way,u dont need all these soughts,insultive and demoralizing words of such,i really wanna believe that u guys are mature,whoever post any topic or whatsoeva,if u aint got any response or advise,then better not say anything than cursing and abusing,

I must say at this point,i'm grossly dissapointed at this shameful disposition of yours,

I once posted a topic on nairaland,when a guy responded and referred to my father in an insultive way,but i never even bothered to say anything simply because i'm quite sure that if he knows the person is insulting(my dad) he will use his nose to smell dust in the prison and i mean it,but i dont have to start showing who and what!!

I believe we are all educated people in here,and please let us behave so,afterall,we all claim one level of maturity or the other,

Aussie,u're a guy for God sake,u dont know me and i dont know u,but i really dont expect such from uuu.

If u wanna abuse me,u are damn free,afterall its a free world where everybody has the right to use the potential of their mouth anyhow they choose to.

Cheers!!!
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Abium: 5:07am On Oct 05, 2007
@geominas

Y are u making mouth? there is no point in what u have posted, if ur father is a police, let him be to his own pocket and to his family alone. SHIT!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Saipro(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2007
Ufobabe ! Aussie ! Get a grip on yourselves! Why bother mudslinging on these pages. Surely you've both got e-mail addresses - and possibly chat on Yahoo! or other instant messaging service. Airing your beef out here just ain't good. Especially Ufobabe. I read your post replies quite often and find them amusing. This isn't the time to make me lose the respect for you which you invariably hard-earned without knowing it. And Aussie, while I don't know much about you, maintain the masculine status quo. Ergo, behave. Tolerance and restraint should come naturally. Should you feel aggrieved, find a way to smoothen things out. You want to be appeased? Request for it. Not throwing the trash can around the house.

Who knows, you guys may hook up some day. Or had you guys in the past , ?
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by finekid(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2007
Peace! grin
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Saipro(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2007
Yeah! cheesy
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by ufobabe(f): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2007
thanks alot.

ur opinion is great.

am doing that already.

men!! thanks.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by Smi1(m): 3:15am On Mar 10, 2010
@poster just forget them and upgrade your fashions ways, keep yourself always clean and good and i'm very sure the guy will definately come back to apologize, make sure you don't accept him back and try to make him understand that he has loosed the best lady so far wink) cool cool
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by tai2(m): 3:21am On Mar 10, 2010
Rat poison should do the trick, go for the local brand, aptly named "otapiapia" or the revised version of it called "kill and dry", just two drops in your friends morning tea and her and her treacherous ways are gone for good.
Re: My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? by hixxx1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
Aussie and ufobabe, , HUSBAND & WIFE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drugs That Enhance Performance / Signs That You Have Been Charmed!! / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.