Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,789 members, 7,965,940 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? (987 Views)

Help Needed To Move Documents From An Expired Domain To A New One Hosted By Host / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? by buzuzima: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hi,
I want to host my website with Black Host Africa www.blackhostafrica.com. I want to design my website with Joomla and they told me that they offer Joomla Hosting, and full technical support and Free Joomla setup. I like the way they have responded to my questions. But I would like to know if anyone is Hosting with them? Thanks
Re: Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? by sage100: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
Yes I am Hosting with Black Host Africa. They have excellent Joomla support. if you have any joomla issues you can always contact them. Their website was also built on joomla. When it comes to joomla and wordpress Hosting they are the best. Before i forget they have 100% support and uptime.

Visit my sites at
www.citytopmedia.com
www.projectsaveasoul.com
www.whiteboardent.net
Re: Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? by Afam4eva(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
It's amazing how some people reply themselves.
Re: Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2011
^
LOL. Do you have any proof or you just used your intuition? My intuition actually agrees with your statement!
Re: Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa? by DualCore1: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2011
lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! "This Site May Harm Your Computer Issue" / MTN Webplus Vs Google GNBO. Any Effect On Us ? / Enter If You Need A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.