Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,906 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? (24398 Views)

Want To Learn And Start Your Own Snake Farming Business / Local Chicken Farming A New Oil Money. / Okro Farming – A Surefire Way To Make N1 Million Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by EmmaLege: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by winner37(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Am not amazed that some people can dig their grave with their hands.

3 Likes

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by eazeefix: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by geokay777(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baitullah:
Some people get Ododo sha. How do you intend to farm snakes? Never heard of it cheesy
Ask general Buratai
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by aAK1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Snake farming is crazy lucrative if you know what you are doing. We don’t have enough anti venom as it is in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by mrdino(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Buyer: Good morning snake farmer, how much is that huge Cobra?

Snake farmer: it goes for ₦8,000.

Buyer: how about I pick it up for ₦6,000?

Snake farmer: I can only sell it for ₦6,500.

Buyer: Ok, I will buy it at ₦6,500.

Buyer pays, then...

Snake farmer: Oga, You can now go inside the cage and pick up your snake.

Buyer: No o, you mean I will be the one to go into that cage full of snakes to pick it up?

Snake farmer: of course, aren't you the one who wanted to buy a snake, Oga, go and meet your snake, as you can see it's waiting anxiously to meet its new owner.

3 Likes

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by merits(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Seeing the love for exotic delicacies, I am considering a snake farm. I would need to know how profitable it is in Nigeria and the specie that has the highest demand.
Yes profitable I have the farm too.
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
I will never pick my village people call IJN cheesy
Op you better hang up before they locate you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
merits:

Yes profitable I have the farm too.
shocked shocked it's a joke right?
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by merits(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Remag666:

shocked shocked it's a joke right?
Na joke ooooo
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by edward1106(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
kennethfranc:
So of all the agro opportunities nah snake draw ur attention?
There is market for it and less people going into it
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by LANRYUS(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
It's very lucrative but you need to get licenses and the required training to start.

You can sell to people who enjoy snake meat and those who love having them as pets.

Snake venom is the cash cow of snake farming and not the meat or pet.
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by bowagateglobal: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's profitable if you have a demanding market overseas to import or export. There are some countries that engage in this lucrative business
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by kingyakos: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Irupetepete:
Ask lalasticlala
Nononono be bububububuratai be dat
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
arnoldogiamien:
snake farm is expensive, the venom is expensive.
Expensive is what sense? undecided
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Panda7: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by tctrills: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Remember, snakes don't eat grass. You would invest on their feeding.
What kind of snakes are you planning to farm, let's talk.
I have a few suggestions you might like
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by therajah: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just know that sometimes the hunter gets hunted.
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baitullah:
Some people get Ododo sha. How do you intend to farm snakes? Never heard of it cheesy
Lmao at ododor... grin
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Snake is a wild animal and i won't advice you to trade it. However, if you love snakes and passionate, go ahead. Market survey will be a good way to start. Goodluck!
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by joinnow: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Seeing the love for exotic delicacies, I am considering a snake farm. I would need to know how profitable it is in Nigeria and the specie that has the highest demand.
Python farming go sure pass

And you u are sure of one customer
Lala lala.
Also free advertising from
Lala lala
Go to northern zoo and buy pregnant python
Business don start
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by JayPeeOham: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Very profitable OP... But I'd advise you write your will before you start making the profits... E get why!! grin grin grin
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by davillian(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Africans all we see is food and meat
Why not breed exotic pythons and sell
At least the risk of getting killed is low....
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by LillyandDaisy: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:
Yes,if you do proper survey from those snake farmers making money through selling of venom which are used as anti-venom (a small quantity sells for tthousands of dollars)
You can sell snake meat for those who like eating snake meat
You can make money from tourist attraction (if you have varieties of snake) and I don't think the capital setup is that much
Did you know where they buy the venom!
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Aydot351(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
kennethfranc:

Aswear I just weak

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by EgusiShankly: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
This one is planning suicide and how to kill the remaining people in his community after he's gone

1 Like

Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Aaay: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by ovye15: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
People in the line of business say its lucrative and if you have a passion for it, why not cast your hat in the ring. If you are in Abuja or Nasarawa state, you can check the snake farm between Gora and Keffi along the Abuja-Keffi road, I heard former Army Chief, Buratai owns it.
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by Tingotoe: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
mrdino:
Buyer: Good morning snake farmer, how much is that huge Cobra?

Snake farmer: it goes for ₦8,000.

Buyer: how about I pick it up for ₦6,000?

Snake farmer: I can only sell it for ₦6,500.

Buyer: Ok, I will buy it at ₦6,500.

Buyer pays, then...

Snake farmer: Oga, You can now go inside the cage and pick up your snake.

Buyer: No o, you mean I will be the one to go into that cage full of snakes to pick it up?

Snake farmer: of course, aren't you the one who wanted to buy a snake, Oga, go and meet your snake, as you can see it's waiting anxiously to meet its new owner.
This guy you no well o grin
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by JoshuaVibes: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
If you want to commit suicide, commit. Which one is snake farm Tori oloun?
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by seyz91(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy
kennethfranc:
Re: Is Snake Farming A Profitable Business? by seyz91(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy
Lumig:
You mean snake?
As in serpent that went and deceived Eve?

This is beyond me oo
I'm out of here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria / FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.