Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,838 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) (57918 Views)

Portable Meets Tiwa Savage At London Airport (Video) / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
olisaEze:

When it rains from down up! grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by Bigheart042(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lolzz..
Oga go take a chill pill

quote author=YinkaOlusesi16 post=110876633] come back here mr man, You are very stupid. If you don`t av any reasonable thing to say why dont you keep quiet?[/quote]
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by wallrichy: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shades of brutal darkness met at last....more to come in a short while...
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by CaptainFM1: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
When will this boy start looking clean

It's like expecting Nigeria to be like Dubai by this weekend.

Just watch him clearly, you will notice that he don dey clean small small.
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by charles614: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
No be speed Darlington aka akpi I see there

Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by Themandator: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
malawi14:
It's obvious you think with your skull!!!

[color=#990000][/color]

Why reply such inconsequential characters.. You give them value by doing so
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by 9japride(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just give portable some few years and see freshness. Have you seen Olamide's old videos? Money and good life go fresh you up. Don't expect Portable to act like David, P Square etc. That's he's musical identity.
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by 1VOIZ(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oga go and listen to (OGO FOREVER)
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Aidejay:
Speedarlington is there
When will this guy drop hits na. See portable of yesterday already chilling with the big boys.
I taught when chocolate city signed him he'd be releasing bangers, but alas!!!!
grin grin what do you expect from someone who goes by the moniker oke mkpi that's he goat all he knows is chasing women up and down, baba no dey sing again, him singing na joke self
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:

Being dirty is his signature.
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by nairamaniac: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Only one song oh

Instead of am to go back to Studio, e dey do tourism, the guy don dey loose influence small small but he no know!!!

No ohhhh. The guy has like 2nice songs iv heard this year.

Funny enuf, nice songs with great production.

I can't remember the names. But I heard them along the way.
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by nairamaniac: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
illicit:
Na so this guy take hammer

So whoever is seen on camera with obi cubana has automatically hammered?

Walai! I must collect my own the day I go jam am for road.
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omo ride on .....just these pictures can make millions like your music and friendship.....

I think the guy is jolly old fellow, or even a comedian sef...lols
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow, obi cubana is so friendly, wow I just pray that he will be protected, may he live long. Amen..
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by shadrach77: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cokahot:
He stole dj Lawi intro,who always says kukutua.
His is pocotua cheesy
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
nairamaniac:

So whoever is seen on camera with obi cubana has automatically hammered?

Walai! I must collect my own the day I go jam am for road.

Yes nah
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by dRefiner: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Your own na to dey visit from pillar to pole, ur mate dey studio dey do watin dem no how to do best, dey pray for dere own grammy. ur own na visit for money u sabi do.
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by BePrepared: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
How we celebrate imberiberism in this country is the 8th wonder of the world
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by adecz: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Obi should be praying that Kyari
should not call his name....❗️❗️

Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by donforeign: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Aidejay:
Speedarlington is there
When will this guy drop hits na. See portable of yesterday already chilling with the big boys.
I taught when chocolate city signed him he'd be releasing bangers, but alas!!!!
who chocolate city sign ode?
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by donforeign: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Only one song oh

Instead of am to go back to Studio, e dey do tourism, the guy don dey loose influence small small but he no know!!!
e dn drop song n video ..he's doing well... Check his YouTube page
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Za Zoo Zeeh

1 Like

Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by donforeign: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
alabicosta7:
This portable wey suppose de rehab
u dey reply from rehab
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by Aidejay(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
donforeign:
who chocolate city sign ode?
Simple google search would have prevented this display.
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by donforeign: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Aidejay:
Simple google search would have prevented this display.
oga comot here
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by israelp(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
u dirty rat are u clean?
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by aAK1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is it just me or all those smiles look forced and fake
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by kowopealajo: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:

The day way ur papa go buy Benz
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
I wonder too

cheesy

Na nigerians dey overhype things jawe undecided
HandsomeHITLER cheesy:
How this boy dey trend sef? undecided
Re: Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
a tout will remain a tout, a pig will remain a pig even in Bahamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Receives Coke With Cucumber Inside (Pics, Video) / TeeBillz Welcomes A New Baby, A Son (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.