Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad (42075 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by phyzdot: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Which tech skill can you recommend? I’m currently leaning Solidity (blockchain dev)

shomutuski:

I am presently studying in europe. i friends in poland, denmark, czech republic and finland studying here through my efforts. come to europe bro. Learn tech skills also. i go a remote job and i am living fine here now.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Edipet(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Epollo:
Better do online Masters, after-all master is master and keep your hard earning money for other things.
online masters is it free?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Edipet(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
itsene:
Online Masters are available.
From your village in Nigeria you can .
are they free please?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Ebuncrown: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Euegene100001:
Link

Pls can you send me the link
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Ebuncrown: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.

Pls can you send me the link
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by godstino(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.
thanks gotten!
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by jimmynauty: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nayturalistic:
I will give you this tip once and once only.

Yes Google EUROPE free tuition universities and have your pick. Especially in countries like Germany, Poland, Finland.. their master degrees are 100% tuition free for international students.

Thanks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by jimmynauty: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
spyglaxx:

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

Then get a laptop with solar backup and learn an it skill.

when you start making money from the above you can now travel away.

nobody can take your skills away from you
you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children

I received sense
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Kunja2: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

I have it. But a beg no spoil am ooo because of future.
please send to bravesoulmarz@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Positiveme2020: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
ModestGal:
Come to Canada, don't go to these yeye countries
Are u in Canada? I really wish to chat with someone there .
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by SocialJustice: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kwestionair:

But the interest no go be here
Depends on your ability to negotiate.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Tomzino(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.
You can go to the united kingdom with 3.5m. look for a school outside London. A school that preferably won't collect more that 2thousabd pounds as tuition deposit for issuance of CAS. That's like 1m already, pay an agent that will help you load ur account with 12million they will collect 6 percent of it let's say that's, 5 or 600k in naira, then pay for UK Tb test 58k, pay for IHS, let's say 500k abd then visa fee then book flight. 3.5m can take you to the united kingdom via study route. Feel free to inbox me if you need more information. I can put you through...

7 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by bewla(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.
I think UKRAINE
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Kwestionair: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Depends on your ability to negotiate.

Teach me how
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by boyken2rhyme: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tomzino:

You can go to the united kingdom with 3.5m. look for a school outside London. A school that preferably won't collect more that 2thousabd pounds as tuition deposit for issuance of CAS. That's like 1m already, pay an agent that will help you load ur account with 12million they will collect 6 percent of it let's say that's, 5 or 600k in naira, then pay for UK Tb test 58k, pay for IHS, let's say 500k abd then visa fee then book flight. 3.5m can take you to the united kingdom via study route. Feel free to inbox me if you need more information. I can put you through...
pls in need your contact

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by babajide107: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tomzino:

Can I message you please

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by artworks1: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Everybody is just recommending without considering accommodation and feeding, ticket and fee levies. There are masters program less than 1million I know of, even diploma- this has to be school which will allow you work and study.

Budget your visa, ticket and living expenses from the 2.5million. it's all plan. Small feat.

There are more than enough schools you can apply with at a very cheaper amount, if not free.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Chrisconnect01(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tomzino:

I am also interested
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by loucbou: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Some of you only see darkness in light, how is it wrong move? Do you know how many people leave Nigeria daily with that strategy? There is no way a student in the UK will not get minimum wage job. Worse case scenario, they will meet up during holiday and the 2 years post degree they have to work and even start another masters. You no know wetin your mate dey do.

Hmmm, sounds too easy in writing, i hope packing snow is not among the mininum wage job grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Chrisconnect01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
metformin:

Send me a whatsapp message or drop your email and I will send it to you. I don't want unserious people to spoil it.

Please I'm also interested. Here is my email address oghenekaros@gmail.com

christopherekok@gmail.com
Pls I also need it
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by babajide107: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
I can get 4m and I really wanna know how to do the ukuk waka.I understand the school fee,visa n health but wat of accommodation n how soon can one get work dier ??also how reliable are all dis agent to fund account for pof?wats dier requirement payin dem dier charges isnt d issue but hope no be blood convenant �and shey dat vnt cast wit uk embassy

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by onetouchconcept(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

I have sent it. I don't think they need SAT, GMAT or even TEOFL, but they will verify your academic credentials. It's a Christian University.

Please share with me Chief.
1touchconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by cruzydal(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
patrickcollins:
But I heard one who resides in Germany can offer sponsorship letter and with that no need for block account, how true is this.
It’s true

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
diara21:

Kindly help me with the share me details of the school . Ademigokeemanuel@gmail.com

I have sent to all. But your email is wrong. Cross check it.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by BLESSING081: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tomzino:

Pls I would need more details on this pls WhatsApp number is 08130279194

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by merits(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
It will take you up to Benin border.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by ttomexy(f): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=digitite post=110928006]

I have sent to all. But your email is wrong. Cross check it. [/quote
Please send to
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Tundex911: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
And you think we gonna solve the problems just like that??

My dear brother abi na sister, the system is spoiled so I don't know why you told the person to stay behind

spyglaxx:

Two things run this world; technology, scalable skills .That's why China's external reserve is at $3.5 trillion and Nigeria is at $40 billion
someone on github created bitcoin and the whole world went kaboooooooooom
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Elluminated: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
Nuelinvest@gmail.com
Help me with the link please.
Thank you.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by injuriam(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

I have sent to all. But your email is wrong. Cross check it.

Pls am interested about that christian university, kindly send to my email lomoni13@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by verminnel(f): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

Send me a whatsapp message or drop your email and I will send it to you. I don't want unserious people to spoil it.
kindly drop the link it will go a long way in helping a sister..Godbless . verminnel@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Dallasid: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
I need link as well dallasid@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Billboard Falls On Bus In Lagos, Kills Three People, Several Injured / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Eyewitness Account Of The Abeokuta Station, Oke Mosan / Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.