Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

How God Thinks? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Thinks? (272 Views)

What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / What God Thinks About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Thinks? by proclamation227(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2022
How God Thinks? Isaiah 55:8-11 NKJV

It is in our best interest to know how our God thinks. Most teachers we have today who tries to explain this may have either been misunderstood or they may have done damage to millions if not billions of people.

I was shocked, when i knew that God was not and will never be a magician. Whenever he does a thing we call miracle, He did it to demonstrate the extent He is willing to go to prove His love and His Word.

A larger percentage of what God does is based on His established processes and principles.

Setting the record straight, miracles, supernatural manifestation, or the spectacular as you may call it happens occasionally. This is because the laws of nature are being suspended to permit another law to operate.

Imagine what will happen if the laws of nature that governs our world is always suspended in other to accommodate the unusual. This will definitely cause chaos and disasters which God is never the author of.

From the book of Isaiah 55: 8, 9 NLT.

“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
    “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so my ways are higher than your ways
    and my thoughts higher than your thoughts..

I want you to just stop the way to have been told to think about God.
God's thoughts is nothing like our thoughts.
His line of thought is way out of our range. But the Bible did not leave us hopeless. Rather it explained how God thinks.

Some of the things in our thoughts are
1.) God does miracles everyday, so I should expect to live by miracles each day for the rest of our lives.

2.) God is not real, I only hear about Him and the miracles He does but I have not experienced one myself.

The law of process and principles as stated proffer answers in clear terms to the two thought extremes above.

Isaiah 55:10 NLT

10 “The rain and snow come down from the heavens
    and stay on the ground to water the earth.

Rain is water, snow is ice. certain laws of nature must have first been met before either comes down depending on the region of the world you live in.

They have an assignment, which is to stay on the ground to water the earth.

It is the earth watering process that will cause grains, and even weeds to grow. Remember this process, and remember it takes time also.

Again the earth watering process will eventually produce seed for the farmer which will in the process of time also become bread for the hungry.

Isaiah 55:11 NLT
 It is the same with my word.
    I send it out, and it always produces fruit.
It will accomplish all I want it to,
    and it will prosper everywhere I send it.

Every word of God that is spoken over any circumstance on the earth must produce and prosper. It must accomplish all that the word said it should.

Take Note: As real and true as the above declarations are, it will take time. But in the end it will surely come to pass. Hold onto the word it won't fail.

In the book of Habakkuk it says;
Habakkuk 2: 1-3 NLT

I will climb up to my watchtower
    and stand at my guardpost.
There I will wait to see what the Lord says
    and how he will answer my complaint.
Then the Lord said to me,

“Write my answer plainly on tablets,
    so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.

This vision is for a future time.
    It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled.
If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently,
    for it will surely take place.
    It will not be delayed.

Patiently wait for God. All He promised you is already growing and maturing. Please don't abort the process through impatience.

The impatience of many is the reason for their prolonged suffering. Every act of impatience aborts the good that is being done and causes the impatient to repeat the process all over again.

If and when miracles happens it is God proving himself and love in an uncommon way.
But His established principles and processes of demonstrating His love works any day, any time.

Remain Blessed!

For counseling and prayer of agreement on any scriptural issue of concern, please contact us through the following medium.

Email: proclamation227@gmail.com

Website Address: https://proclamation227.org

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5svA5_gGb3KWo_--R3nUow

FOR PODCASTS (AUDIO ONLY)

Search for "Proclamation227" on the following podcast providers;

Anchor: anchor.fm/john-akinduro

Spotify:

Google Podcasts,

Remain blessed.

Locate a bible teaching, believing church and give God first place in your life.

Be Blessed!
Re: How God Thinks? by Vifx: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2022
God is always good

1 Like

Re: How God Thinks? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2022
proclamation227:
How God Thinks? Isaiah 55:8-11 NKJV

I was shocked, when i knew that God was not and will never be a magician. Whenever he does a thing we call miracle, He did it to demonstrate the extent He is willing to go to prove His love and His Word.

A larger percentage of what God does is based on His established processes and principles.

Setting the record straight, miracles, supernatural manifestation, or the spectacular as you may call it happens occasionally. This is because the laws of nature are being suspended to permit another law to operate.

This is BEAUTIFUL! It made my spirit do ligi-ligi! grin

Your words totori me finish! grin

O, how sweet and pleasant it is when Truth Speaketh. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#healingstreams Live Services With Pastor Chris Excite Nations / The Pastor Was A Hearer & Preacher But Not A Doer / The Birthday Photoshoot Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.