Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,655 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' (22784 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Euegene100001: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Who we go blame na dem buhari and all those who ever governed nigeria. Na dem spoil nigeira
Mooh247:
shocked

The sooner Africa , and Asia gets their acts right and kick out western leeches running their resources the better

How will a country like Nigeria explain the fact that, International Oil Giants (Shell, Chevron, Agip, Total) and European countries controls 40% of our oil resources and still use this resources to oppress us

The same racist Europeans enjoy, everything from Africa and Asia..

Chips for computing (Africa)
Oil and Gas (Africa)
Man power (Asia)
Uranium for power (Africa)
Lithium for Battery (Africa)
Gold (Africa)
Mass production and manufacturing (Asia)
Skin for leather (Africa)
Palm produce for industry (Africa and Asia)
Cocoa (Africa)
Coffee (Africa)

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Keegan: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Prosperous111:

Black is better than any other race because we don't feel superior over another souls.

We are not better at all, in fact we are worse. This is the main reason that oppression is common among us black and Nigerians in particular. We have no one to bully except ourselves.

Black will obey all the rules and regulations in Europe, Canada and the US but coming back home they would not like to abide and by so doing their power show begins. Those at home don't even know right from wrong, everyone wants to do things his way.

I was at a Zebra Crossing recently at Ikeja, Lagos. After waiting like five minutes for the motorists to allow us to cross but none shown any concern. I decided to exercise my right by confidently crossing the busy lane hoping they will use their number six. You wouldn't believe it, I was nearly knocked down and no one seemed to care. So why wasting lot of money to make Zebra Crossings that no motorist ready to acknowledge.

We are just people that lack understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by wallrichy: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can say that again and again my belove brother. Africa is a very doom continent especially the black Africans.

Prosperous111:

I'm just speechless

And it will get more worst
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by compton11(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:

I think it's about self esteem..

Indians sell themselves so cheaply unlike Chinese

Accross Middle east especially Rich Gulf countries.. very demeaning ridiculous jobs that a true Nigerian would never take, you'll see Indians, Pakistani, Bangladesh taking it... I mean very low jobs with labour camp that looks like prison

Nigeria still has little tiny pride.. Indians are worse

anything white,those Indians are worst.

India was once the richest country on earth because of their gold but Britain stole of all it and make them poor but an India will still chose the same white that hate them than black that never harmed them

2 Likes

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is scary undecided
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by blueAgent(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pootle:

see eh, where you dey i wan buy you beer make we talk.....ororo dey ur head

Thanks bro.
This guys are annoying instead of us to hold ourselves and leaders accountable, they are busy chasing shadows

All the things the clown mentioned where here without been exploited or used till Europeans showed us the way.

now we make millions of dollars daliy from oil and other minerals resources,. Why can't we use it like UAE,Qatar,Kuwait e.t.c have utilised theirs for the betterment of the lives of its ppl?

2 Likes

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Sarsaproko: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wetin una dey find for Ukraine? Our private universities are good enough..
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by hustla(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Prosperous111:

Good point, I'm not disputing that but I think Indians are one of the loving people on Earth.

Indians don't descriminate, they don't feel superior and they're very nice to strangers. I think the rate of poverty in their country make them take any jobs that comes their ways.

If you're very familiar with an Indians online you will notice they're so despirate to leave their country for good.

Nigerians are a little bit exposed and know the difference between hustling and being a slave in which some other nationals don't see as a big deal in their countries

LOL If i hear!
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Coldie(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
These people sabi lie, theirs a procedure but they don’t want to follow it they just all want to freely enter into Poland, is it not this same Poland that Nigerian students are been evacuated from? You guys instead of blaming Poland y not blame your countries that left you guys to die
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by mercy87(f): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Same way men feel superior to women here in Africa. See how it feels?
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by KSTTechs: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
What a nasty experience?

KST Technologies is positioned to assist you with IT project delivery and support. Talk to us today.
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by DryMouth: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

The sooner Africa , and Asia gets their acts right and kick out western leeches running their resources the better

How will a country like Nigeria explain the fact that, International Oil Giants (Shell, Chevron, Agip, Total) and European countries controls 40% of our oil resources and still use this resources to oppress us

Oil and Gas (Africa)
Man power (Asia)
Gold (Africa)
Cocoa (Africa)
Coffee (Africa)

Brain for the production and utilisation nko?

Lemme jst tell you the simple truth, without those whites our so called natural resources are waste. Very big waste.
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Tellwhat: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Goodmarlian:
We the ukraine asslickers association of Nigeria (UAAN) will continue to support our western white masters in the war against Russia,even though they value their dog over us,even though they colonised and neo-colonised us even though they used our Sahara desert to test their Nuclear weapons to the detriment of our health we stand with them because we love our masters we will sympathize with ukraine forever.

Slava Ukrainie!!!!
Slava! Slava! Slava!
This Slava chant off me cheesy

Chai we Africans done too mumu ourselves
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Bluffly: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Oil and Gas (Africa)
Man power (Asia)
Gold (Africa)
Cocoa (Africa)
Coffee (Africa)

How fast are africans investing in capacity development and takeover. Only this can determing their exit. In China, their citizens are at work themselves but here in Africa and some asians they look up to the western for technical inputs and development
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by goodheart01: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Oil and Gas (Africa)
Man power (Asia)
Gold (Africa)
Cocoa (Africa)
Coffee (Africa)

Oga stop barking like a coyote. The topic here says Eastern Europeans are more racist than the West. No matter how racist the West may be, u can’t compare it to that of a Russian or Ukrainian. The average Russian man on the street hates the black man but that same black man will have more dignity in a western country.
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by executive12: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hellenjoshua:
Racism is bad period

And tribalism too.
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by goodheart01: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
AgreatMan:
After I saw their treatment of other races, I just remove my hand Jeje. Whatever Putin wants let him do, they will probably do worse than Putin if roles were reversed.

Let me tell u whether Russia, Ukraine or Poland, they’re all bloody racists. The West is learning where they are. The whole of Eastern Europe is worse when it comes to racism. U need to see what Nigerian students in Russia, Romania and Ukraine suffer because of racism

2 Likes

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by pacespot(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Accross Middle east especially Rich Gulf countries.. very demeaning ridiculous jobs that a true Nigerian would never take, you'll see Indians, Pakistani, Bangladesh taking it... I mean very low jobs with labour camp that looks like prison

I think India has overpopulation problem, reason why they tend to ship their cheap labour overseas.
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by executive12: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lumig:
grin
It would be so amusing and disgusting at the same time to hear a Tribalist accusing another person of Racism.
Hypocrisy raised to the power of 32 undecided

Exactly. Nigerians are generally tribalistic and have no moral justification to criticize tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by executive12: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
mastermaestro:

Thank you! Champions of tribalism are also ranting. grin

Don't mind the hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Terrorists to the world!!
lol! Get a life and also a piece of brain!
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
blueAgent:

And you left out greed,low IQ, lack of foresight, Selfishness the list is endless.
endless o! We just have to start from somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by executive12: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Benjax4all:
If u are a tribelism person in Nairaland,u don't have d right to call white racist, because u are worst than them and u are hating ur fellow country pple because he or she is from other tribe

Majority of Nigerians are racists.

1 Like

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by emysmile: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by ENG0701: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
AgreatMan:
After I saw their treatment of other races, I just remove my hand Jeje. Whatever Putin wants let him do, they will probably do worse than Putin if roles were reversed.

Same sentiment. As much as I don't support Putin, the way people of colour were treated at the polish border made me lose interest.
But honestly, I dont know why Africans go to Eastern Europe.

1 Like

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by executive12: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
africandollar:
I'm glad this made it to the mainstream news. Racist bastards! angry

I hope you are not a tribalist?
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Elsmufy: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:

YOU are very correct there is this job site where I go to look for jobs if you bid a job for 10,000 they will bid the same job for 1000
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Pootle: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
blueAgent:

Thanks bro.
This guys are annoying instead of us to hold ourselves and leaders account accountable, they are busy chasing shades.

All the things the clown mentioned where here without been exploited or used till Europeans showed us the way.

now we make millions of dollars daliy from oil and other minerals resources,. Why can't we use it like UAE,Qatar,Kuwait e.t.c have utilised theirs for betterment of the lives of its ppl?

brother man you jus still killing it...see eh africans are always seeking who to blame for there own misfortune, and always trying to reap where they never sowed. just a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Prosperous111:

With all this things yet we're nothing in there eyes!

But why would any man feel different or superior than the other? I thought we're all human being. Maybe they only see Africans as animal.

But Indians are not blacks nah sad
It is the same way the Yoruba man see Igbo and Hausa as lesser humans, and vice versa.
We should stop being hypocrites when we hate ourselves more than the white hate us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by Prosper123: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Prosperous111:

Good point, I'm not disputing that but I think Indians are one of the loving people on Earth.

Indians don't descriminate, they don't feel superior and they're very nice to strangers. I think the rate of poverty in their country make them take any jobs that comes their ways.

If you're very familiar with an Indians online you will notice they're so despirate to leave their country for good.

Nigerians are a little bit exposed and know the difference between hustling and being a slave in which some other nationals don't see as a big deal in their countries
you don't know Indians. Indians hate even blacks and can be violent to blacks. Go to an Indian company in Nigeria and see how they treat blacks. Man is just selfish. If blacks were white, they would still hate others and feel superior to others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by ekerintee: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Asour:

Ideally,the right thing is for most of the foreigners to go back to their country.i don't think most of our people will want to go back home.some are student who paid heavily to study in Ukraine.Going back home means they are not sure if they will ever have chance to come back to Europe or Ukraine when the war ends.so the best they can do is to attempt any country willing to take them in Europe.i don't think Poland has enough jobs or money to take in large number of people.the best option is to go to a country where U are accepted and then possibly later migrate elsewhere or last option is to go home instead of sleeping outside in a severely cold climate

This is a simple issue.

All foreigners in Ukraine had the papers to stay in Ukraine. With Ukraine at war, Poland & Hungary agreed to take up some Refugees OF UKRAINE.

As an immigrant to Ukraine, since Ukraine is on Fire, You have to go back to your country & seek papers to Poland IF you want to live there.

The Big question should be why Nigeria has failed to Airlift its people from Ukraine.

I totally feel for Nigerians affected BUT of Poland wants to help it's at their discretion. I hope they do but the racism accusation lacks nuance.

God help us restore peace.
Re: Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' by nedekid: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

Oil and Gas (Africa)
Man power (Asia)
Gold (Africa)
Cocoa (Africa)
Coffee (Africa)

The one that pains me pass is when you see people here supporting ukraine and the Europeans. All a racist bunch!
Hope they have showed you "Europe is not for you" . They have done you "Foto"!
When they are bombing Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, it is good as those ones are sub humans.
When Israel bombs and invades Lebanon, Palestine, Israel has right to defend its self by attacking.
Russia plays small and they are screaming because it is Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) / Pictures As APC Campaigns In Oruk Anam LG, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.