Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:00 PM

IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike (12963 Views)

The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Aniweta00: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
RIP
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Aniweta00: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rip
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:
The real question is this:
Why are our police officers unhealthy?

The officers at the top are fat from corruption while the officers at the bottom are thin from malnutrition.

The Police Service Commission should look into this state of affairs.
Even the IGP is very fat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Penonpaper: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rip...
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by pokito(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rip to the dead.
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:

The officers at the top are fat from corruption while the officers at the bottom are thin from malnutrition.

Because many of them hear good health messages, and it goes out of the other ear.

Also being fat is still seen as 'good living' among most Nigerians

Finally, being at the top actually means more work, less time to exercise. Also more money, more bad food.
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by christistruth01: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why is it that in Nigeria murderers take it on themselves to mourn their own Victims
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by DerrickzB: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:

Bro, the stuffs these guys consume alone is enough to kill them, then if you look at their evil deeds!! I don’t even feel pity for them!!
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by bowagateglobal: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
RIP
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by winner37(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
alright !!! Bribe and unjustice rate will limit.
we hopefully that one druge dealer, kyari is next in line .
any police personel does not deserve any pathetic words from me so i bide him nothing
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amojii:
They have killed him to replace him with a Fulani man as DIG, if you know you know.
I don't think so, federal character takes precedence in the appointment of DIGs. We have 8 DIGs, one representing each zone of the federation and the remaining 2(which can come from any zone), are specially appointed by the IG. If he is the only DIG from SE zone, another SE person will be used to replace him.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Ernest136(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rip
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by HRMK: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:

agreed the #igp is fat!are u saying this deceased #dig is thin and unhealthy?that is a big mistake bcs his gives him right to free medical trtmt both here and abroad!he seems to be a workaholic to me!people shuld know when to take a well deserved rest/vacation!!
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by frankputer: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Thank you for bringing the tailor to justice. Kayari must go to America.

lol.
he was the Investigator in that regard.
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Carparts888(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
The appointments of DIG's cover geopolitical zones I.e south west, south east, nort east etc so anther police officer from south east
will be elevated to that rank and he/she will now supervise the south east geopolitical zone as part of the IGP management team.
Amojii:
They have killed him to replace him with a Fulani man as DIG, if you know you know.
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by vicfajeze: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
ValCon888:

wetin dem dey look?a beg na Yorubas used Juju kill d bastard to take his position
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Hotzone(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see more policemen dying in the coming months. I see Abba Kayari dying in NDLEA custody.

This I have seen.

Good example of IPOB terrorist
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by Easylifelomo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
May his Soul Rest in Perfect peace
Re: IGP Baba Mourns DIG Egbunike by DollarBuddy: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Finally, that Orobo is gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS To Religious Leaders: Don't Incite Nigerians Against Government / Nigerian Development Movement - Get Involved / ''buhari Has Performed Exceptionally Well'' - Lai Mohammed Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.