Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,589 members, 7,951,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend (495 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend by Jenniferchuma10: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
A student University of Jos (UNIJOS), Obed Ejale is also known as Heavensent, took his own life following a heartbreak at the hands of his lover.

Unijos student took his own life following breakup with girlfriend
Friends and colleagues of the late student penned their farewell note on Facebook to the tragic loss of a prospective individual who lost his life over love.

In a goodbye note penned by Ejale to his mother, the embattled young man expressed regrets to end it all the way he did despite being raised the right way.

“To my super woman (Mother)
Mama, you really raised me a good kid, you thought me the ways of the word but your not here with me, the world have bleeped me, there’s no point living ma, the girl I thought loves me doesn’t give a Bleep about me and I can’t really live without her,” he wrote in the heartbreaking note.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/unijos-student-took-his-own-life-following-breakup-with-girlfriend/

Re: Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend by EmzyT: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend by immortalcrown(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Devil must lay hand on something to manifest. This one is because of a woman (sex). Some commit suicide because of money. Some commit the same suicide because of man (sex). In conclusion, do not allow the devil to use anything to get you. This man killed himself, the woman should not be blamed for the suicide.

1 Like

Re: Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend by Connected1: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
I guess he went back to heaven.

If only his mother was around to give him guidance and advice, she raised him well but he's foolish naturally.

Theres no Heaven for you Obed, na Hell Straight.

Of all ways to die you choose to die because of a who doesn't love you.

Spits.
Re: Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend by Cokahot: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
He must have been a cultist. Yellow shirt,yellow stockings,black pants. E remain beret
Re: Unijos Student Took His Own Life Following Breakup With Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Connected1:
I guess he went back to heaven.

If only his mother was around to give him guidance and advice, she raised him well but he's foolish naturally.

Theres no Heaven for you Obed, na Hell Straight.

Of all ways to die you choose to die because of a who doesn't love you.

Spits.
if this stupid man is from our place in imo state,nobody will touch his corpse and he will not be buried in the family compound but taken deep inside a thick forest to be buried by paid labourers,and a sacrifice will be made to cleanse the family and community of such taboo,I remembered when a man hanged himself,a hole was just dug under him and the rope cut with a Cutlass and he was hastily covered with soil

(1) (Reply)

“wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People” – Lady Says / Na Mother You Be, But Na You Use Your Hand Kill Your Pikin / 3 Things A Lady Should Not Be Quick To Tell A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.