Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,299 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street (55308 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Beey(f): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
But chere kodi,he has a car yet his mother is hawking undecided
Can't he afford to start a small business for the momsy?
Hmm something is not right here,it's no secret that Nigerians will die for a moment of attention undecided
They can do the unimaginable just to seek attention.
Did he says the car is his? He simply came down from a car. He probably was just a passenger. Besides, the guy looks young and probably just started working. People conclude so fast.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Beey(f): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
nobetoday:
Jonsing nigga...Everything inside that tray may not be up to 10k...and you'll still enter back inside that ride and wave her "bye bye, we see at home"
Did he say the car belongs to him? SMH.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Beey(f): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
wallarwallar:
Nonsense post. U dey drive car and ur mama still dey street dey hawk 5k stuff 4 head den suppose gather beat sense to ur head
Did he say he was driving or that text car belongs to him? He could be just a passenger.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ShopSkincareWit(f): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Those of you saying "his mum is still on the street, he should take her off" should take things easy. You don't know how much he earns or do you think a salary of less than 100k can do anything tangible nowadays? My mum has been doing her business for over 28 years, and it pains me greatly that she still has to go to the market everytime. But considering what I am earning now, I can barely take care of my needs not to talk of stopping my mum completely. My only prayer is to get a good job soon and make that wish a reality. It isn't easy for those of us who aren't from wealthy homes o. The Nigerian job situation is very pathetic that salaries can't do nothing tangible for you. I pray that young man get a helper just the same way I pray for myself daily.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Beey(f): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
I'm sorry to say this, he is a lawyer and his mum is still hawking... Why can't he get her a shop instead of her hawking angry
This life sha
Do you know if he only recently graduated from law school? Still looks young.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Beey(f): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
hotseat:
While you drive about town in your own car, your mother is a common street hawker and you are proud to make it worse for her by posting her photos for the whole world to see.

What a lawyer son!.
Where did you read that the car is his or he was the driver?
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by mymadam(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
As a lawyer, is he not already earning to get his mum off the street?

I wonder o undecided
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by kendological(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
He may not be earning enough yet.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by kendological(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
noble71:
It won't cost him more than 300k to open small shop for her, please don't allow that woman to hawk again.
Support them with 100,000, grin cheesy.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Sermwell(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cantonese:

What if he only recently graduated? Or you did not see his promise to his mum?
Noble was my course mate ohh! He graduated 2018! cool
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Wonderful mothers are priceless!
They are incomparable

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Lexusgs430: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
What is his mum still doing on the streets,??
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by prophetfire: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
. And he is riding a car!!!!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DaveJacuzie: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
Lawyers are one of the least earners in the country
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mrrock199026(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
DM 09071921794

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by JuanDeDios: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
noble71:
It won't cost him more than 300k to open small shop for her, please don't allow that woman to hawk again.
So every person that answers "lawyer" has 300k. You don't even know if he asked her to stop hawking and she refused.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Tomilola360: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

lawyer wey dey earn 30k monthly? na only for schl when dem knack White on black be their time. lawyers dey suffer. cheesy
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Does she want to come off the streets?.....and do what? She been active all her life.... correct guy... not by force.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by armyofone(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Something is not right. How can a woman with older son continue to hawk ? Why not a small store for her while giving her something monthly to supplement?

That guy should be ashamed small. Nothing to smile about or share online.

What a son!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by laiperi: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Difficult to make out. Being a lawyer or doctor does not make you instantly rich. Some of them are still jobless.

But everything does not have to be in money. As a lawyer, he could have advised her mother where to sit down and sell or help her obtain a shop, find out what can bring in more money for her. There are many insights he could have given her.

Remember that one of Nigeria's footballer's mother refused to give up her shop. Many of you do not realize that as you get older, you need something to do and if the only thing you know is selling nko?

Getting out everyday, exchanging words and looking at people in the sun is much better than hiding in the house in cold weather.

BTW, there are university graduates that help out their mothers at the shops. Some of them modernize and improve their mothers' trade.

I tell you, some mothers are stubborn but hawking from street to street, No!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Bahamas95(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
I won't be surprised if the meeting was staged.
Social media freaks do anything to catch cruise.

You can afford to buy a car but can't look for money to set up a business, even if it's a kiosk for your mum to take her off the streets.......

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by oby3ce(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Make Ogun no kill this guy. Which kind yeye story be this now.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mydazz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
So she ran into her mother on IWD , clout kill you there!
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Soso990240(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
openup75:
A lawyer and your mom is still hawking on the street ? Maybe i didnt read properly

Just in case you suspect your partner of cheating on you, want to know the truth, check my signature for help
Wait till u finish school.. ten u will know what the labour market really looks like. Just relax
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hopefully he’s not on the internet saying women bring nothing to the table.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by ETY20(f): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Awwwn.Thats thoughtful of him.God bless our mothers
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by GloriousGbola: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
cococandy:
Hopefully he’s not on the internet saying women bring nothing to the table.

Waytin agbeyinto pipu dey bring to the table tho?

A wench should know her place
At the kitchen table and under the boardroom table

angry angry angry
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by marsup: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't really understand...... why is your mama still hawking?
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Cloven22: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
So you have a car and your mum is still hawking? Just interested grin grin

Stop going from one fake mechanic to another while trying to fix your car. Join Flickwheel today and get a healthier car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.