Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out (1088 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by NwekeUG(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong, has raised an alarm that a ‘runs girl’ he had an affair with is threatening to release his sex tape, IGBERETV reports.

In a post on his Instagram story, Harrysong stated that he had a sex tape with the lady six years ago and she has been blackmailing him.

He stated that he was not aware she recorded him and he has been paying money to stop her.

He wrote;

“Any runs girl that put up an unpaid sex scandal about me any time soon, don’t believe her.

”I’ve paid and paid and paid just to calm her down, but she’s threatening.

”This happened 6 years ago, Abi she been record me da year sef I no even know, but no shaking, at least, I don tell una first”.

https://igberetvnews.com/1416265/runs-girl-threatening-release-sx-tape-singer-harrysong-cries/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by ItsGoodToBeGood: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin

Ladies and Gentlemen Gossip dey for town.

We are patiently waiting to see how you oxladed the banny.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Wizlead: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Wizlead: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
These girls should rest. And the men, respect yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Flexherbal(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
This sex scandal thing is becoming a trend now, and it’s pathetic.

1 Like

Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Felimax(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na so na! We all look like fools before you guys.

I must trend else I die syndrome.

Oga, you never knew you were on cam when you had an affair with her abi?

Where that THUNDER ...?

Six years ago my anus.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Shalommy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
There's nothing hidden under the sun. We must be careful of the things we do. Chaaii.. You did it then face it.
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Iamdbull: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Dimmatic(f): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pls let it be longer and better, and pls be specific with the date, so that I can charge my phone.
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
am i the only one who doesnt buy this BS story?!?!?

so you paid her times and times again to avoid the scandal but then come on social media to now talk about it?!?!? this story makes no sense!
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by LogicBomb8: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
What kinda 'mail' is dix?
Definitely not black...
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by mytime24(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yawn,
u won use style release Ur sex video
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by chicoMX(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Felimax:
Na so na! We all look like fools before you guys.

I must trend else I die syndrome.

Oga, you never knew you were on cam when you had an affair with her abi?

Where that THUNDER ...?

Six years ago my anus.

Why are you angry?
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Felimax(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
chicoMX:

Why are you angry?

I feel he is too matured for such a stunt. You only take your time to manage to start liking a particular artist and the next thing na boom, sex tape.

Dem use sex and camera swear for dem?
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Shalommy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
See them! Keep on gossiping. undecided
Re: ‘Runs Girl’ Threatening To Release My Sex Tape – Singer, Harrysong Cries Out by Callmekay(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
The last one was oxlade, now harrysong own is coming

(1) (Reply)

Davido Replies After Tonto Dikeh Wished For Nyt Massage Hrs After He Followd Her / Celebs~ Before And After! / Terry G Must Be Mad Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.