Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise (437 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise by LoveEtRomance8: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
I am 26, and i lost my virginity very recently, I stayed a virgin this long because sex wasn’t my priority, I was chasing money and education, I had several opportunity but it just doesn’t feel right, even when I was in school I do sleep over at my girlfriend’s but I never touched her or make a move.
It was alot of pressure then because I was the only virgin in my clique, when my friends discuss sex I just say stuff I learnt online just to contribute and not feel left out, they all believed i am a pro who have had sex many time, I never told any of them that I am a virgin because they’ll mock me, I was so troubled that I vowed to loose my virginity this year, getting a girl isn’t hard for me as I am average looking and doing a little well financially, I have dated girls in the past and I didn’t attempt anything sexual with them, one even came to my place one morning, joined me on bed and tempted me till I got an erection but I didn’t make a move still, one even left me because I didn’t try anything sexual with her, I didn’t know it was her reason until she told me five months after we broke up.

Fast forward to when I met the girl I lost my virginity to, we clicked so fast and within a week it became a serious relationship, at first I told her no sex, she pretended like she doesn’t want sex too, until one day she came around
Continue Reading...
https://binginvest.xyz/s-3x-is-overrated-dont-let-anyone-deceive-you/
Re: Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
continue KO, cunt E new ni!
Re: Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise by Moloso(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol. You are not serious for bending to peer pressure
Re: Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise by Ivanspring(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin

See me rushing to come and give relationship advise only to discover it's a novel... angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Falling In Love With People I Can't Get? / Love: 6 Things That Kill Love Faster / How Do You Identify A Toxic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.