Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (608 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Ok by Moeman: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
she might have been married off to an alahji already and she wants to elope with you......there could be many reasons behind that behaviour

1 Like

Re: Ok by nickyj19: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
As i dey look the matter, The mumu never eat her oo undecided
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Moeman:
she might have been married off to an alahji already and she wants to elope with you......there could be many reasons behind that behaviour
I don’t think so
A Christian though
I thought only Muslims do that stuffs
Re: Ok by Moeman: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Haryoife:

I don’t think so
A Christian though
I thought only Muslims do that stuffs
maybe she dey pose...u don't know her bro

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Eiiyaaaa... I feel sorry for you though.

Maybe shes bethroted to someone already but doesn't know how to bring herself to tell you. Just forget about her.

Face your life and get busy to get her off your mind. Then look for someone else. If she comes back, tell her you've moved in that she should do same.
Re: Ok by Dickson178(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Give me her number!
Re: Ok by Uzomacharles: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Northerners dey marry eàrly and e be like say she want make you wait so you go fund her new education...
She might be engaged to one Hausa man or Alhaji that has been sponsoring her education
This I have seen

(1) (Reply)

Reality About Some Ladies / +18: When Stupidity Becomes Culture(Pics) / Twin Sister Slept With Her Sister Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.