Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. (1243 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by soundOsonic: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Well I will roll the dice with my story.

It was in my year one or year two Sha, i bought one black cloth. The design on the cloth is a skull with a butterfly perching on it.
It was looking diabolical. The funniest part is I didn't even know what the design was, I thought it was one abstract art like that.

I started rocking the diabolical shirt with a brown yrouser, with one sharp black boots. I looked like a army because of my stature.

I was stopped by two young guys. They where asking me my color, I was like "guy I no get" and they started using other cultist slangs to get my cult group. The more they ask the more I became confused.
One of them later said, leave the idiot na Jew man. I was still confused Jew kini? I thought maybe they meant I look like Jew because of my long beards. So I decided from that day to keep the beards because they think it is cool.

I still didn't know they were cultist till the next week. My church guy told me not to wear the shirt again. I told my roommate and he sided with the church guy. I was confused and ask why. He told me the shirt is scary.

I took the shirt, and looked at it from afar, lol, and behold it was a skull with a butterfly perching on it. I was scared just by looking at it.
Then the encounter with those two guys hit me. I was thinking of packing, I started panicking. My roommate and the other guys were just laughing. I carry that diabolic wear and dump am for trash.

Abeg make una share your experience, even if na romantic experience

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by paulolee(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
bin date one bea n find out say e guy na cultist d first nite she lap ous....dm gv me surprise visit, dt day no funny
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by chatinent: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
First day I enter Benue as per military student, my guy and I wear camo commot NorthBank. Baba come dey toast all those Tiv girls upandan. Me kwa follow dey arrange the babes for am.

You know say when you join anything related to army how e dey be na. You go dey assume.

E no tey, one guy halt us say make me ID ourself. Baba talk say e bi Lance. Cultist slap my gee wey follow me, en nose shift. Another one pursue me o with one dagger like that. Dude vowed to kill me that day say “na these useless fair boys dey come NorthBank dey give our sisters belle run comot”. Like play like play, see boys don full ground.

Oh God, I didn't know that when the Bible said the Lord is your Shepherd, it meant my legs. I run reach tarred road, as I near road, I comport myself jog enter barrack.

I no come outside barrack enter market one full semester until I travel. Only God knows, I never fear reach the way I fear that day.

My gee come back for night. En don spend en first semester school fees. He wan come fight me say why I run say na why those boys bill am. Like play like play, see mugu wey dem don punch punch carry mind come lock my neck o. One headbutt, baba fall. That moment, I knew this school is not for me.

Lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by nickyj19: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
two bastards afonjas tried it with me in ondo, when i
show them the real kogi in me the two animals take to
their heels living their small knife on the floor. afonjas
na bastards sha
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by joceey(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin hahaha funny u
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by Bilabong(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
funny experience with cultist.

Shey u wan collect?
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by derecho(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by Victerica(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
All these animals claiming cultists...

These idiots should not be abusing cultism
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by Cerebellum: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
chatinent:
First day I enter Benue as per military student, my guy and I wear camo commot NorthBank. Baba come dey toast all those Tiv girls upandan. Me kwa follow dey arrange the babes for am.

Lalasticlala

This Man...Don't you know nigeria is not for you!grin
On a serious note, God really did saved you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by Cerebellum: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:
two bastards afonjas tried it with me in ondo, when i
show them the real kogi in me the two animals take to
their heels living their small knife on the floor. afonjas
na bastards sha

Shen gbo wereygrin

You no won make them drill your flat headgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by helinues: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
I was friend with all groups during tertiary. That's only the best way for me not to belong...

Didn't have any single issue with them through out
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bilabong:
funny experience with cultist.

Shey u wan collect?
leave them na, be like say na small pikin cultist them meet. Them neva jam confirm k-men
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by Demigod22: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2022
I was dating one girl like that o, she catch feelings come break up with her cultist boyfriend. Baba come the monitor me with his guys.

One night I see this girl off, I was standing with her before I hear gunshots, everywhere scatter. I told her to run home and I codedly go my lodge.

This girl come sleep over for my house and we play throughout the night, she still come the following day, na so the guy trace her come my house. He placed two guns on my bed to choose the one he go use for me. He even told me that I was the one they wanted to kill the day they were shooting anyhow.

I can't complete this story because it is a testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by Moeman: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2022
cultists 4 my area know their boundries
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Demigod22:
I was dating one girl like that o, she catch feelings come break up with her cultist boyfriend. Baba come the monitor me with his guys.

One night I see this girl off, I was standing with her before I hear gunshots, everywhere scatter. I told her to run home and I codedly go my lodge.

This girl come sleep over for my house and we play throughout the night, she still come the following day, na so the guy trace her come my house. He placed two guns on my bed to choose the one he go use for me. He even told me that I was the one they wanted to kill the day they were shooting anyhow.

I can't complete this story because it is a testimony.

Complete the story nahhh
If it's a testimony then it has to be shared

(1) (Reply)

Distance Relationship. Good Or Bad? / Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? / Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.