Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is He For Real? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is He For Real? (591 Views)

NA LOVE Oh,is This Guy For Real? / Read This Now For Real Business People / U Need To See This Its For Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He For Real? by noperson1: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
Please dear nairalanders, i need ur opinion on this situation with a friend. My friend met this guy a while back. They had mutual friends but they never went past pleasentries. She had a nasty break-up with the former boyfriend and this guy came into the picture. He had probably heard from their mutual friends about her break up and the guy too just got dumped by his girlfriend. He went through a hard time trying to convince my friend of his affection and that he was ready to move on with a new person. After a while my friend decided to give him a try. The minute she agreed, the guy seemed happy to the moons. After a couple of weeks, he started acting funny claiming my friend reminds him so much of his ex-girlfriend and he doesnt want to continue with the relationship again to which my friend said it is ok. It was painful as she had developed some likeness for the guy.
The issue now is anytime my friend meets someone new and decides to move on with her life, this guy comes begging with apologies and promises to be a better person. He does all he can to break the new relationship and get my friends attention back to him. Once he gets this, he starts acting funny again saying he has not made up his mind on having a relationship with her. This has happened like 4times over the past 20months and he still saying he has not make up his mind. I really feel for my friend as i know she really likes the guy and i dont know what else to say to her, so please i need your advise.
N.B: serious advise only! thank you.
Re: Is He For Real? by tpia5: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
The issue now is anytime my friend meets someone new and decides to move on with her life, this guy comes begging with apologies and promises to be a better person

na today?
Re: Is He For Real? by Natasha2(f): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
there's a thin line between foolishness and love and clearly your friend is crossing that lineĀ  undecided

She should leave him its obvious he's playing with her. sometimes she just has to forget about the fact that she loves him, the guy is trying to ruin her FGS its damn obvious, please you should help your friend she needs you do everything you can try as much as possible to convince her never to go on like that, ask if if that's the kind of life she wants, if this continues tell your friend this guy might chase her Mr right when he comes, she has to stand strong and if she really wants to experience love then she should stop looking his way, cos she won't find it there.
Re: Is He For Real? by noperson1: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

there's a thin line between foolishness and love and clearly your friend is crossing that lineĀ  undecided

She should leave him its obvious he's playing with sometimes she just has to forget about the fact that she loves him, the guy is trying to ruin her FGS its damn obvious, please you should help your friend she needs you do everything you can try as much as possible to convince her never to go on like that, ask if if that's the kind of life she wants, if this continues tell your friend this guy might chase her Mr right when he comes, she has to stand strong and if she really wants to experience love then she should stop looking his way, cos she won't find it there.

Thank you very much, i thought i was the only person thinking in that line.

(1) (Reply)

Ezeuche And Co Stop Posting Igbo Issues On Nairaland / Important Notice For Studentz Writing Gce Nov/dec 2011 / Challenging Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.