Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children (2005 Views)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) / Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children by rockers: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN)  celebrated his 48th  birthday on 28th June ,2011 at heart of Gold children hospice and the First Lady of Lagos State, Dame Abimbola Emmanuella Fashola  was there with him to celebrate with the Physically challenged .

http://www./2011/06/picturesgovernor-fashola-celebrates.html

Re: Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children by rockers: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
more

Re: Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children by Outstrip(f): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2011
Is Mrs Fashola the one holding the little girl in pink? God bless the Fashola's for bringing awareness to the plight of disabled children. I really hope te children are loved over there
Re: Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children by Royal2010(m): 2:10am On Jun 30, 2011
Kudos to the Governor,i am aware he build the beautiful edifice housing this home too.

However, we have many motherless baby homes all around Lagos begging for attention while we have some others that receive more than adequate attention.I know what I am saying oohhh. Some motherless baby homes need some drastic attention since some of these babies are actually starving.It is well ooohh.
Re: Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children by andymola(m): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2011
That was a nice gesture!
Re: Pics;Governor Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children by Nellyon(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2011
i see he chose a clean and well equipped home. way to go gov,

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Singer Miguel Having Sex On Stage / Photo Proof That Ghanaian Actress,jackie Appiah, Doesn't Understand English / Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.