Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals (16770 Views)

Iheanacho Scores 14th Goal In 14 Games To Take Leicester Closer To UCL / Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Man City go flog Madrid home and away…… This Madrid no go even see ball touch

Even Liverpool go struggle to stop City but e go be tight game

Na Bayern fit be headache for them

Just so you know, Man City na this season UCL favourite
Not PSG again na mancity now... we know you guys barca and messi fan.... naso una talk am then when madrid won three consecutively...
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2022
ConsciousMan01:
na so una dey talk every season... waiting for villarreal to knock dem out!!
Lolzzzz.... even their goat no pass second round... hate kill them ...
No be PSG again na city now
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
paulolee:

PSG were no match bt na dis madird wan win UCL? congrats to them and I hope dey win it for Spain
Yeye
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2022
paulolee:

the thing self dey funny me,....all of a sudden, madrid fans kum de mk noise dey form favorites asif dey were dt good if not for dt joke defending
But wasn't joke first leg.... yeye
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Mumusaphire:
sir, football is not like that. Even the almighty city u said, do u know how many small team knocked him out of champions league? And as for the PSG, no coach they will collect, they will get problem. They can't still go far because is very bad for a football club to have many stars. Thank God they played in farmer league, if not, they won't win anything. Do u remember the era of galaticos? All stars. PSG don't have half of stars Madrid has then. Did they win anything for 4 seasons? So they need to trim their stars.
I just dey laugh as people were blaming poch... see Tuchel na... he left like European glory come....
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2022
caprini1:
We,ve heard this "Man city is the UCL favourite" for good 4 years now. cheesy
Yeye!
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by blowjohn(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2022
dumininu01:
if bayern play their all out attacking approach they will lose against city
City will control the game... I feel it would be a game of tactical awareness and expect pep to alter his approach when he plays bayern

I hope u know pep overdoes things.
He has been overdoing his tactics for the last 5 years and losing matches becos of it
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Mumusaphire:
the juve he went to, where did he took them? See Madrid is not a small team like ur team that a player will go, and u will be sad. Madrid, sojo go, SOJA come, barracks remains same. Do u know how many champions league in their cabinet before he arrived? How many leagues, how many cups. So why saying his the one helping Madrid. Ok check this, for like three seasons we signed him, did he win d champions league, when until bale arrived, before we started winning champions league.
You are not a true madrid fan... go and sit down... i true madrid fan knows we missed cr7 .... the time he spent he accumulated goals more than games played... madrid missed him he also misses madrid ... players he played with for more than 5 years in his prime are no more there for him ... it wont be easy... again madrid bought so many players when cr7 came ... they were just building the team... kaka didn't really play well for madrid does that makes kaka a bad player... we all saw his exploit at milan.... i know dey do bad belle.... why i no dey put mouth for messi cr7 .... its not easy to change club ooo... even at over 33 years and still have those goals at Juve... changing club and league no easy ooo... messi i got nothing to prove... its aready late passed his prime... same with cr7 too...
PSG dont really need messi... PSG need get Neymar out ... the team will do better

2 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2022
mixta140:

Na hate go kee you .. we know you guys ... why Arsenal no dey UCL .... till world will end barca cant best madrid records on major trophies
Na the hatred go first murder you and your family....................idiot!!!

If you can't be civil, don't ever quote me again

Aanu Mpama
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Mumusaphire: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2022
mixta140:

I just dey laugh as people were blaming poch... see Tuchel na... he left like European glory come....
don't mind them. They think it easy to manage stars. That's why, guadiola, if he see that u will give him problem in the team, he will remove u.
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Naughtysex: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2022
ConsciousMan01:
na so una dey talk every season... waiting for villarreal to knock dem out!!
Villarreal to knock Man City off?
Please stop drinking that agbo, the weather is hot

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Triplerg: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:
FYI, i am not a Barca fan and let me open your small mind, man city flogged them home and away in their last meeting. Oya, carry your 3310 back to your dungeon
I asked you how many times have you seen them beaten home and away? What team do you support? I want to check something. I can bet you can't afford the phone I'm using now in the next two years or more.
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2022
mixta140:

I guess it was bigger than Tuchel too...
Keep lieing to yourself.... pochetino no fit kee himself... why messi lost PK ... na poch be keeper... why messi or Neymar no dribble from midfield go score ... messi added to the teams problem.... he shouldn't have gone there.... Neymar is the master destroyer... PSG needs send him away
The more reason they need a coach that can manage them not Pochie
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Cerebellum: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2022
paulolee:
same madrid dt look lost n had no shots on target in d first game dt PSG ran d show n even in d first half of yesterday game..
nite..

He pain Am

Sorry comrade sologrin

1 Like

Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by ConsciousMan01: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Naughtysex:
Villarreal to knock Man City off?
Please stop drinking that agbo, the weather is hot
I guess lyon played with 22men when they knocked city off!! City are known UCL bottlers too!
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:
The more reason they need a coach that can manage them not Pochie
Neymar should be sent away ... messi aint what they need... for past 8 years they have been getting good na
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Mumusaphire:
don't mind them. They think it easy to manage stars. That's why, guadiola, if he see that u will give him problem in the team, he will remove u.
Lolzzzzz
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by mixta140: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Na the hatred go first murder you and your family....................idiot!!!

If you can't be civil, don't ever quote me again

Aanu Mpama

Yahoo boy spotted.... see person wey dey civil .... bitter people
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by phygo89(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
top two best striker in the world
No be lie
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2022
mixta140:

Yahoo boy spotted.... see person wey dey civil .... bitter people
Yahoo boy?

How and what reason do you even have to tag someone you barely know a yahoo boy?

FYI, I don't have everything but am contented with my decent hustle.

You are even more foolish than i thought.
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Maobichek: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Last season, they knocked Barcelona and Bayern out, experience didn’t count but as they fire them now, you remember experience.

This current PSG squad get more UCL winners (Messi, Ramos, Neymar, Di Maria & Wijnaldum) and enough experience than Man City but you and I know, Man city would outplay any team….. experience or not.

With this squad, we know how this game would have ended, if they were coached by Pep or if this fragile Madrid played City.

Honestly, this present PSG squad has enough experience to knock any team out but truth is, this team is bigger than Pochie.

Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Ramos, Marcelo and Modric ran the show for years but we know who took all the glory and ever since he left 4years ago, e never fit cross quarter final.

On a thread last week, i told you that reality on ground showed that PSG is far from UCL glory this year but you asked me which reality on ground.

Last night confirmed that Mbappe that most Messi's fan called names when he wanted to leave PSG for Madrid at the start of the season is the only player standing tall in PSG now. Some even said that leaving PSG for Madrid means that Mbappe will not win UCL this season; just because Messi joined PSG.

PSG is an attacking team that should be banging goals but sentiment could not allow you guys to see that lost the match with Mbappe's dying minute goal.

Messi is still a good player to me but not currently the best, thank you.
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Triplerg:
I asked you how many times have you seen them beaten home and away? What team do you support? I want to check something. I can bet you can't afford the phone I'm using now in the next two years or more.
Next time, get your facts right

Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by dchamp234(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2022
So sad PSG were robbed!!!
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Last season, they knocked Barcelona and Bayern out, experience didn’t count but as they fire them now, you remember experience.

This current PSG squad get more UCL winners (Messi, Ramos, Neymar, Di Maria & Wijnaldum) and enough experience than Man City but you and I know, Man city would outplay any team….. experience or not.

With this squad, we know how this game would have ended, if they were coached by Pep or if this fragile Madrid played City.

Honestly, this present PSG squad has enough experience to knock any team out but truth is, this team is bigger than Pochie.

Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Ramos, Marcelo and Modric ran the show for years but we know who took all the glory and ever since he left 4years ago, e never fit cross quarter final.

Have you seen a pained Messi fan today??

Here's one
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Triplerg:
Get your facts right next time

Afford the phone you are using? I laugh in Spanish...... I am not competing with you but people like you that brag online have nothing in real life.

Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Have you seen a pained Messi fan today??

Here's one
Have you Ronaldo's fandog today?

Here's one
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Triplerg: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Afford the phone you are using? I laugh in Spanish...... I am not competing with you but people like you that brag online have nothing in real life.
What is the meaning of 3310 you wrote up there? I'm not bragging, because it is never in my nature to do so particularly in a faceless forum like this.
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Triplerg:
What is the meaning of 3310 you wrote up there? I'm not bragging, because it is never in my nature to do so particularly in a faceless forum like this.
its just a response to telling me to go back to my cave
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Triplerg: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2022
OJEEMAH:

I have been watching UCL for nearly 3 decades now. Munich in 2000/2001 semis, and Man city in 2019/2020 round of 16, are the only teams to beat Madrid home and away in UCL knock out ties. Tell me one team that has a more impressive record. Madrid are the undisputed kings of UCL. The only team to be in UCL knock out round for 25 consecutive seasons and still counting

2 Likes

Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by Naughtysex: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2022
ConsciousMan01:
I guess lyon played with 22men when they knocked city off!! City are known UCL bottlers too!
Known UCL bottlers and they play the final last season?
Re: Karim Benzema's Second-Half Hat-Trick Sends Real Madrid To UCL Quarter-Finals by OJEEMAH(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Triplerg:
I have been watching UCL for nearly 3 decades now. Munich in 2000/2001 semis, and Man city in 2019/2020 round of 16, are the only teams to beat Madrid home and away in UCL knock out ties. Tell me one team that has a more impressive record. Madrid are the undisputed kings of UCL. The only team to be in UCL knock out round for 25 consecutive seasons and still counting
I started watching ucl about the same time too

Roma did a double against them in ucl round of 16 too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV / Ucheibe Scores, Nnadozie Saves Penalty In Last Night's Champions League Matches / Sadio Mane Isolating After Positive Coronavirus Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.