Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

MESSAGE FULFILLED! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MESSAGE FULFILLED! (130 Views)

Another Message Fulfilled!!! / Another Message Fulfilled, More Insesant Killings In Imo State! / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MESSAGE FULFILLED! by Holytech(m): 1:46am On Mar 10, 2022
MESSAGE FULFILLED!!!

PRAYERS AND DIVINE INTERVENTION NEEDED FOR THREE ARMY GENERALS AND A POLICE A.I.G OR D.I.G!

2022 - 2025, 2026 AND 2027, MESSAGES AS DELIVERED ON THE 1st OF JANUARY 2022, BY MISSIONARY' JOHN-SOGBETE PRINCEWILL,
(LEADER/MISSION COMMANDANT) OF THE GOOD-SHEPHERD'S MISSIONARIES' FIELD a.k.a The Gideons' Squad

...{15} Three army generals and a police A.I.G or D.I.G would be on their way home in death except for divine intervention through prayers. The third general can be spared, only if his wife could humbly return to God in repentance and follow up her divine calling on earth for which, this general was given to her by God as backup, financier, coverage, husband and reward. But after receiving this all-in-one perfect gift from God, she excitedly got carried away by the wealth and affluence, and rather reward her maker by breaking the covenant and abandoning her call with different excuses and eventually exchanged her original calling with activities of supporting churches, programmes and other religious activities instead of her original and true purpose on earth, so the Lord had decided to withdraw his reward which she'd enjoyed without doing the work. In these few years starting from 2021, those who please themselves by breaking God's heart would also be broken...

For more details, please tap on the link below: https://messengerjspee..com/2022/01/2022-2025-messages-by-missionaryjohn.html?m=1

or visit our YouTube channel: Good-Shepherd's TV'one
Email: goodshepherdmissionaries@gmail.com

For prayers, counseling and divine guiding, call +234 (0)8029643864 & +234 (0)8162337208
Email: missionaryjspee@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless you...
We Love You...
Please feel free to share!

NIGERIANS WERE ASKED TO PRAY AGAINST THE DEATH OF THREE ARMY GENERALS AND A POLICE A.I.G OR D.I.G.

A deputy Inspector General of Police in-charge of the Force Criminal Investigations Department, Joseph Egbunike, is dead.

Egbunike who hails from Onitsha, Anambra State, reportedly slumped and died in his office in Abuja in the late hours of Tuesday.

Until his death, Egbunike headed the Special Investigation Panel constituted by the Inspector General of Police, Usman Baba, to investigate the suspended head of the Police Intelligence Response Team, Abba Kyari, over money laundering allegations.
#RhythmNews
#Rhythmph

(1) (Reply)

Secret Behind Kalabaris' Inability To Produce Governor part 1 / National Patrotism....amb Nwachukwu To Partner Traditional Rulers / Greed, Desperation And Lust For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.