Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,051 members, 7,946,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says (636 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Jenniferchuma10: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigerian dancer and latest mum, Korra Obidi and her husband, Paschal chikero are getting a divorce.

" Korra Obidi and I are getting a d!vorce, it's over! " Korra obidi's husband declares
This piece of news was announced by her husband who published it on his Instagram handle.

" Korra Obidi and I are getting a d!vorce, it's over! " Korra obidi's husband declares
He stated that “Kora obidi and i are getting a divorce, it’s over, I won’t be treated this way any longer I did my absolute best to make it work”

Hopefully, fans are suggesting it might be a prank from the new daddy.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/korra-obidi-and-i-are-getting-a-dvorce-its-over-korra-obidis-husband-declares/

Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2022
This is the outcome of marrying for sex,imagine this after all she did and went through for him.God will judge him.
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Uzomacharles: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Nawa oo
Shey na Putin cause am
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Solofresh2: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
What a pathetic nonsense!
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by StrikeBack(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2022
You marry woman because of her WASTE

If you dontgerrit….
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by GooodHardDick: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2022
A hoe will always be a hoe!

Man married an Olosho, what was he expecting before? I can bet my balls that those kids including the new born baby doesn't belong to the man!
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Blunttruth: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Jenniferchuma10:
Nigerian dancer and latest mum, Korra Obidi and her husband, Paschal chikero are getting a divorce.

This piece of news was announced by her husband who published it on his Instagram handle.

He stated that “Kora obidi and i are getting a divorce, it’s over, I won’t be treated this way any longer I did my absolute best to make it work”

Hopefully, fans are suggesting it might be a prank from the new daddy.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/korra-obidi-and-i-are-getting-a-dvorce-its-over-korra-obidis-husband-declares/

Maybe he found out the second baby isn't his
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Nonexisting: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2022
This is a lesson for vaginarians who run to white boys. They only see them as intimacy gadgets which they explore and share around with friends. When you travel to Dubai and see what Arab whites do with black girls including their black wives and girlfriends especially Nigerian girls, you'll stop wasting time on these hoes here. I used to take my time to fucck Nigerian girls but since after that experience, I started fuccking them exclusively to cum and I hardly spend more than 15minutes doing that. I no longer allow them suck my dick, I don't kiss them and I don't let them ride me rough too before they tear my condom and give me disease. I just focus my mind on cumming and as soon as I do, I'm done.
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Nonexisting: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
A hoe will always be a hoe!

Man married an Olosho, what was he expecting before? I can bet my balls that those kids including the new born baby doesn't belong to the man!

Look at that guy very well, does he look like simp to you? I won't be shocked to hear that he has been pimping her out to friends. Forget that he came online to say rubbish, whiteboys can bully their women in the private without conscience but in the public, they carry flowers about pretending to be romantic.
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by GooodHardDick: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Nonexisting:
Look at that guy very well, does he look like simp to you? I won't be shocked to hear that he has been pimping her out to friends. Forget that he came online to say rubbish, whiteboys can bully their women in the private without conscience but in the public, they carry flowers about pretending to be romantic.

I'm not talking about the guy but the hoe!

If they conduct DNA on those kids, I'm 99.9% sure that those kids ain't from the man! Trust a Nigeria girl at your own peril!!
Re: Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says by Nonexisting: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I'm not talking about the guy but the hoe!

If they conduct DNA on those kids, I'm 99.9% sure that those kids ain't from the man! Trust a Nigeria girl at your own peril!!
Yes you are right too and she will definitely get red eye if that man I see there conduct DNA test on his children and the test turns out negative. She can try to fucck around though because it's in her DNA to be olosho just like every Nigerian girl but the man will mess her up aside divorcing her.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if / Wife Discovered Her Husband Is A Car Wash Boy, / What Happened After I Caught My Boyfriend In Bed With Another Man – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.