Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,884 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? (6510 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? / Mtn Recruits For Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by afrika(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2007
Man!!! if you dont know what to do, in fact, lets first thank GOD for your life, and the job offers raining down on you, but take a coin and toss it up , take CELTEL for the HEAD and FIRST BANK for the TAIL, any side that falls, go FOR it

(my friend's suggestion) , hi man, CELTEL, hmmm, from ECONET, to V-MOBILE, to VODAFONE, to CELTEL, to WHATNEXT, you could be laidoff after WHATNEXT

First bank, pays little or , you know, and they behave somehow, they could always tell you to be , or not to be, you know , that is whenever they are tired of your presence
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by rowlandwhy: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
afrika:

Man!!! if you don't know what to do, in fact, lets first thank GOD for your life, and the job offers raining down on you, but take a coin and toss it up , take CELTEL for the HEAD and FIRST BANK for the TAIL, any side that falls, go FOR it

(my friend's suggestion) , hi man, CELTEL, hmmm, from ECONET, to V-MOBILE, to VODAFONE, to CELTEL, to WHATNEXT, you could be laidoff after WHATNEXT

First bank, pays little or , you know, and they behave somehow, they could always tell you to be , or not to be, you know , that is whenever they are tired of your presence

Hmm, i thought as much as this oo!
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by uchetobi(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
Congrats man, may you find satisfaction and favor at First Bank
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by innason(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2007
i am presently doing my training with firstbank and i think firstbank would do you good, career- wise but if you want money celtel is it.But on the long run your progress in firstbank might be faster.
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by femol(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
PRAY ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

Though, have this analysis, from human standpoint -

CELTEL - True, call centre has little career prospect, but, u wld have time to develop your self and career because you have more time. I am in the telecoms sector and, therefore know that the sector is highly mobile, in-house career opportunities abound. Many people who started with call centre job are now in different technical and juicy areas of the firm or industry.

FIRST BANK - Except, you are cut out for banking, stress of working late may weigh you down over time. Though, first bank is ok. but, you may languish on jobs in the lower rung than you think of a celtel call centre job.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Take the matter to God in prayer.

I wish you the best!
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by doyin13(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2007
so callcentre jobs pay very well in naija?
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by ADEMOSU(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2007
lucky chap . i believe call centre cld be less stressful but challenges ,not much .
its all about the pay .
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by uchetobi(f): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2007
I believe the chap has made a choice. First bank. So the advice are a lil late, lets just wish him the best
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by xdrive44: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2007
Guy, Congrats,  the God that did it 4 u will do for us too, 
Pls. are u from Delta? I am also expecting Celtel to call me too,  have they called any non deltan?,  i really have high hopes,  but i am not from delta.
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by Mandora(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2007
It all depends on d kind of person u r. If u'd rather work in a less conservative work environment then u r better off wit Celtel Call Centre. But if want a very "officious" environment then u r better off with First Bank. But I think First Bank is a better career choice than Celtel call centre
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by boboyen: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2007
My Guy (or Gal), congratulations on your choice of First bank. I can completely guarantee you it's the better option. The 2nd name for a call center job is 'dead end'.(believe me, I've got first hand experience). and besides the Celtel Call center in Ogharra is going to be staffed by contract workers, I can tell u that for a fact. And at the risk of 'sinning' against my employer, believe me when i tell you, it's not a glorious job.
       I don't mean that in an ungrateful way (thank God for a source of income) but there are better career options.
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by xtraeffort(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2007
solo2859:

Hello Sogee,
If u think u are among those that were called, I will advice that u go to Celtel Head Office in Lagos.
Address: Bakare Close, Off Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island,Lagos. Just ask of Banji or Ozoufu in HR.
Please do this before Friday 10th Aug. 2007 as those invited are to resume work on Monday.
Wish u good luck. SHALOM
That's a good advice with noble intentions. If it were other narrow - minded individuals, they would definitely not reveal this info. I also advise that you just come and comfirm from the horse's mouth; That way, you'll clear all doubts.

Goodwork nairalanders, and i urge you to keep the spirit high.
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by fab1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2007
Tanx guys, yes i have made my decision first bank it is, about being a deltan and the call center job, wel i am from Bayelsa state and not delta, but we all hav ethe same citizenship in Gods eyes so keep believing, peace out!
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by Ade123: 3:35am On Aug 16, 2007
follow ur heart am also a cc agent
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by decoy: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2007
hi all,
Does anybody have an idea what firstbank apptitude test is like,my younger sister was recently invited to write the test.thanks.
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by Everbright(f): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2007
My dear, as a guy I would advise you to go for First bank,but on the otherhand, with Celtel you have a lot of time to make money on your own.Man cannot live by salary alone grin.Now my advise is that you go with the one that matches the carrier you want to build in the future.
Goodluck in your choice making.
Re: Celtel Call Center Or First Bank? by aramyd: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2007
after just randomly reading this section,i just realized i got a call twice from 080219000000 on Monday but i missed it as i was on another call.the number was impossible to call back and the caller didnt call again.i had no idea it was celtel till now! i didnt apply for call centre in Delta,i just sent my cv to them like a month ago.has anyone received a call btwn Monday and today? for what? PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Invitation Confirmation.... / Dangote Group Graduate/post Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Workforce Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.