Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? (560 Views)

Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by MindHacker9009(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2022
When rapture happens who on nairaland would you like to come with you?

For me if these guys below are coming then dam it I will tell Jesus to count me out.

1. @MaxInDHouse
2. @JesusJunior
3. @Dtruthspeaker
4. @MrPresident1
5. @OpenYourEyes1
6. @Kobojunkie
More to be added

1 Like

Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:

For me if these guys below are coming then dam it I will tell Jesus to count me out.

1. @MaxInDHouse
2. @JesusJunior
3. @Dtruthspeaker
4. @MrPresident1
5. @OpenYourEyes1
More to be added

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well the word "RAPTURE" is nowhere to be found in the Bible.
And as for those going to heaven to rule as kings with Jesus, they must die first before they can be transformed into spirits so nobody can see them when they're leaving the earth because they will not be visible to anyone.
From my study of God's word, i'm not one of them because my own portion in God's plan is everlasting life on planet earth! Psalms 37:9-11, 29; Proverbs 2:20-22
Whereas those going to heaven will live there like angels! Luke 20:34-36 smiley

1 Like

Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Well the word "RAPTURE" is nowhere to be found in the Bible.
And as for those going to heaven to rule as kings with Jesus, they must die first before they can be transformed into spirits so nobody can see them when they're leaving the earth because they will not be visible to anyone.
From my study of God's word, i'm not one of them because my own portion in God's plan is everlasting life on planet earth! Psalms 37:9-11, 29; Proverbs 2:20-22
Whereas those going to heaven will live there like angels! Luke 20:34-36 smiley

If you don't believe in the RAPTURE then you are not a Christian.

Matthew 24
40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.

1 Like

Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:

If you don't believe in the RAPTURE then you are not a Christian.
Matthew 24
41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what [g]hour your Lord is coming.

They will be taken, to where? smiley

Instead of studying the Bible with the true Christians to have the accurate knowledge of God's word you're following misinformed Churchgoers ideology and here you are trying to argue about who is or not a Christian.
This is hilarious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
MindHacker9009:

1. @MaxInDHouse
2. @JesusJunior
3. @Dtruthspeaker
4. @MrPresident1
5. @OpenYourEyes1
More to be added

grin Rapture that is already taken place! The Next One is Judgement Day!
Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Rapture that is already taken place! The Next One is Judgement Day!

When did the RATURE take place?
Matthew 24

1 Like

Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Matthew 24

These verses were misquoted by misinformed Churchgoers, they assume Jesus was talking about TAKING away righteous people from the earth whereas Jesus was talking about the time when an angel will come down to mark people for salvation, then other angels that will follow up are to destroy anyone who is not marked. The marking is a symbol that this individual is living by Jesus' teachings so those Christians living double standards will be left while those doing God's will will be marked (taken)

As for what misinformed Churchgoers are calling "RAPTURE" it's a spiritual transportation of born again Christians from the earth.
Where Churchgoers got it wrong is by assuming all Christians must be BORN AGAIN whereas it's only those that are to rule with Jesus Christ in heaven that will be CHOSEN by his father so there's no written or known criteria for being BORN AGAIN, all Christians must be baptized in water but only God will baptize those who are to rule with Christ with the Holy Spirit! Matthew 20:20-23

So don't get it twisted by misinformed Churchgoers ideology few Christians who are BORN AGAIN will die and resurrect as spirits (angels) to join Jesus in heaven as his co-rulers {Matthew 5:3} while other Christians along with ancient servants of God will be here on earth to renovate the planet and live forever on it! Matthew 5:5; Psalms 37:9-11, 29; 67:6-7; Isaiah 65:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Matthew 24

grin Aren't people "in their fields and in their work"?

And when rapture occurs, what shall happen?
Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by Dawn91(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
MindHacker9009:

1. @MaxInDHouse
2. @JesusJunior
3. @Dtruthspeaker
4. @MrPresident1
5. @OpenYourEyes1
6. @Kobojunkie
More to be added
[/s]

Re: Rapture: Who Would You Like To Come With You? by MindHacker9009(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

@Dawn91
If you are in a civilized country you will be locked up for posting images of cruelty to a child. You are so senseless and foolish.
You are just too foolish and senseless to be using the internet that is meant for civilised people and not for someone like you with a brain that belongs to the primitive age.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible To Me Is Like Reading A Harry Potter Book / Why Was She Murdered? Deborah Death / You Need To See This Potato Find In A Grave Of A Former Buddhist Monk [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.