Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,062 members, 7,890,493 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? (1345 Views)

How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Stephen2324(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Have you ever had an encounter or challenged by a cultist?
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Stephen2324:
Have you ever had an encounter or challenged by a cultist?
Encounter with them? Are they Jesus? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yeah,
E get one girl wey I been dey date for my area then.
Both of us later got admission into the same institution.
Both of us lived Off Campus, never knew she was dating a cultist who happens to be her neighbour undecided
A visited her thinking Na only me get arena, not knowing Na one complete football team I get matter to drag with.
If you see as these boys frustrated my life eh...
I go dey class dem go dey outside dey wait for me.
I had to leave my apartment for a Friend's where I can't be located.

To cut long story short, how I take finish that school till date I no know..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by shamsin6300(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Let me just book space for sale.
The country hard.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by ComputerOperato: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Well.. Yes... Several times.. long story... Both Good and not so good experiences.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Obrizzy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
All you need to do is blend with them and show no fear , nah normal guys nah just circumstances led some to it (Chancing)
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Benki003(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
I once went to toast this beautiful banny,little did I know her main cock was a cultist na so the banny agree ooh still come tell me say her boo na rugged man, Oga Sabinus like me no hear word come de form sharp shooter, na so one day me and the bae de inside serious romance Oga come knock for her door

Omo na when I know wetin dem de call soul travel tbc

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by MajesticKris: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Them hate show off.. just be major Greeting machine u no get eahala for that school again for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Multiple times while on campus due to my outspokenness. I just can't keep shut when I see an eyesore, especially in our departmental WhatsApp group.

They'd threaten to deal with me, and I tell them they can do nothing... They all ended up being pals when they met me IRL. They are nothing but cowards who can't stand alone hence, the need to belong to a group.

Me, I'm a lone wolf, but dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2022
For my side e don become normal thing to dey encounter those people everyday :\
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Winningbot: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Obrizzy:
All you need to do is blend with them and show no fear , nah normal guys nah just circumstances led some to it (Chancing)
bros them no de blend with cultist o, when e go sub you go no say them no send you.. people wey de mend or even kill their gang members e con be Jew like you.

Try avoid them at all cost, no go say make you mingle or blend with them, with that sef people fit think say you be part of them, when fight go start you sef go turn target.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by constance500: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Yes, wasn't a confrontation tho cos I avoided it before it even happened.. It was my last paper of the semester, so we were to fill a form then, so one babe in my group decided to move with me, she was pretty so one of the cultist fancied her and called but she ignored, na so the guy charged and was waking towards us, the babe stopped, na from far I dey look her, na for hall she meet me.. She was now fuming that I left her.. You dey mad, we just met cos of exam, I don't even know you, no b say we dey date.. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Tallesty1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Obrizzy:
Nah person wey not get sense dey blend with cultists.

When other groups come for reprisal and not see them(because dey go don already get the info and disappear) they will mistake you for one of them and that's your end.

Avoid them at all costs.

@OP. I had serious issues with them way back. 11 of them came looking for me, only two were from the same street, the rest nah outsiders but I know them, was very good to them when I was living in their street.

So instead of mending me and looting my business, they billed me instead. That gave them the impression that I am an easy prey.

I didn't know then that one quiet guy in our line is a senior man in the same cult. He learned what happened the next day and was very angry. He assured me that nothing suchlike would happen again.

Days later(may be because of how I easily sorted things out the first time) two guys blocked me on my way home from work. We were two.

I instantly knew what was going to happen and told my friend to be ready. One wasn't armed but another had something on his belt line that I wasn't sure if it was a gun, knife or ax.

They stopped us and asked for our phones, I took a step back so my leg could easily connect with the throat of the one that had a weapon concealed in his clothes.

I told my friend that I will drop him if he tries to reach for whatever was in his waistline.

But the fact that we(I and my friend) were boldly communicating in our dialect while they were trying to rough handle us kinda put of them off.

They told us to dey settle guys for area and left.

Later that night, they showed up my house around 11PM. I called the quiet guy who promised me that a thing like that would never happen again.

He asked if they knew that I was inside, I told him no. He said that I should not let them know that I am in, that I should ignore their knocks but keep the call on so he would know what's going on.

My landlord came out and told them that I didn't come back from shop. Maybe I from there go market.

They left.

Days later, the quiet dude called me on phone and told me to meet him in the house of one man in the hood. He's well known and very rich.

Got there and met all the guys that harassed me the first, second and third time.(there are other incidents that I didn't mention) After much much, he told them that I am his son, they should freestyle me(that was exactly what he said). That from that day, they should stop talking to me or harassing me, should not reply me if I greet them. If they enter Keke or car/bus and see me inside, they should disembark(his words again). He said a lot of things before they left and he dropped me off.

I didn't have any problem with them again until I left the area.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Izprince(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sure thing, as a guy u must meet one or two especially in school... You should stay away from them and keep your doings anonymous... Them go dey fear to trespass... Bunch of nonentities
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tallesty1:

When other groups come for reprisal and not see them(because dey go don already get the info and disappear) they will mistake you for one of them and that's your end.

Avoid them at all costs.

@OP. I had serious issues with them way back. 11 of them came looking for me, only two were from the same street, the rest nah outsiders but I know them, was very good to them when I was living in their street.

So instead of mending me and looting my business, they billed me instead. That gave them the impression that I am an easy prey.

I didn't know then that one quiet guy in our line is a senior man in the same cult. He learned what happened the next day and was very angry. He assured me that nothing suchlike would happen again.

Days later(may be because of how I easily sorted things out the first time) two guys blocked me on my way home from work. We were two.

I instantly knew what was going to happen and told my friend to be ready. One wasn't armed but another had something on his belt line that I wasn't sure if it was a gun, knife or ax.

They stopped us and asked for our phones, I took a step back so my leg could easily connect with the throat of the one that had a weapon concealed in his clothes.

I told my friend that I will drop him if he tries to reach for whatever was in his waistline.

But the fact that we(I and my friend) were boldly communicating in our dialect while they were trying to rough handle us kinda put of them off.

Later that night, they showed up my house around 11PM. I called the quiet guy who promised me that a thing like that would never happen again.

He asked if they knew that I was inside, I told him no. He said that I should not let them know that I am in, that I should ignore their knocks but keep the call on so he would know what's going on.

My landlord came out and told them that I didn't come back from shop. Maybe I from there go market.

They left.

Days later, the quiet dude called me on phone and told me to meet him in the house of one man in the hood. He's well known and very rich.

Got there and met all the guys that harassed me the first, second and third time.(there are other incidents that I didn't mention) After much much, he told them that I am his son, they should freestyle me(that was exactly what he said). That from that day, they should stop talking to me or harassing me, should not reply me if I greet them. If they enter Keke or car/bus and see me inside, they should disembark(his words again). He said a lot of things before they left and he dropped me off.

Which frat are they?
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter Or Challenged By A Cultist? by Obrizzy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tallesty1:

Avoid them at all costs.

@OP. . 11 of them came looking for me, only two were from the same street, the rest nah outsiders but I know them, was very good to them when I was living in their street.

They left.

(1) (Reply)

Please I’m A Student Of Babcock And My Result Are Bad / Great Nnamdi Azikiwe University.n.a.u. I Need Some Information. / What Makes A Genius?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.