Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? (1953 Views)

If A Lady Says 'no' To Marriage Proposal, Is The Relationship Over? / Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
Yeah, long distance
Oh, ok! And you don't know anyone you could maybe ask to check up on her or something? undecided
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Ronnnie: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:

Thanks, that's what I plan to do.
You plan to do??...tot you asked on behalf of a friend..lol grin
Well no need to be ashamed Kos it happens to all of us...you did nothing wrong and she just became unresponsive.....
I dunno her reasons..it could be the relationship became boring to her(no fights,no quarrels,you are always available etc) or she saw someone else and she just Wana act that way till you get the sign and break up or she could be testing you to see how you will react...
My advice for you is to do NOTHING...
Delete her number,pictures,videos and anything that reminds you of her....
Force yourself to get over her and you will with time...and when or if she tries coming back,Never take her back ever or she will do worse over time....Don't even tell her you are breaking up with her Kos she will use her maniputive skills on you and peg you down...
Let her Go now Boss....Don't go through what we went through..Have some self respect
Respect is better love

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Ronnnie: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:

Yeah, long distance
Don't listen to her advice...you called,messaged and am sure if you were closer to her,you would have visited.....
She even updated her status so nothing do her boss....don't try visiting her Kos she will loose total respect for you...if something was wrong with her,a girl will let a guy she love know about it no matter the condition....
She has moved on and you do the same...
You can take my advice or take hers....just remember
"If you want to learn how to catch a fish,Ask the fisherman and not the fish"....
I hope you understand this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by oilmane(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
michaelwestern:
I'm asking for advice on behalf of a friend

My friend is in a serious relationship with a lady for about 5 months now. From the beginning of the relationship until recently, they had regular communications with each other in form of WhatsApp chats everyday or phone calls when busy. They always replied each other's messages on WhatsApp without exception.

The problem now is that communications has reduced drastically from her end, for example she has not replied a message he sent to her on WhatsApp for one week now, which has never happened before. Also for like 2 weeks now she has not called him, and has not initiate any conversation with him which is very odd

The question now is, should he be worried or is it just the normal way that relationships slow down after a while? He has questioned her about it before, when it was not even this bad and her response was that she was busy. Thank you.

Modified

Na me

She said she's busy so he should allow her finish being busy, he should go get another girl though cause she just might be busy servicing another guy.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2022
Ronnnie:

Don't listen to her advice...you called,messaged and am sure if you were closer to her,you would have visited.....
She even updated her status so nothing do her boss....don't try visiting her Kos she will loose total respect for you...if something was wrong with her,a girl will let a guy she love know about it no matter the condition....
She has moved on and you do the same...
You can take my advice or take hers....just remember
"If you want to learn how to catch a fish,Ask the fisherman and not the fish"....
I hope you understand this

This is exactly my view too.
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by pussymonger1: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2022
WHO NEEDS LOVE ?Money make me happy every time I count it.
michaelwestern:
I'm asking for advice on behalf of a friend

My friend is in a serious relationship with a lady for about 5 months now. From the beginning of the relationship until recently, they had regular communications with each other in form of WhatsApp chats everyday or phone calls when busy. They always replied each other's messages on WhatsApp without exception.

The problem now is that communications has reduced drastically from her end, for example she has not replied a message he sent to her on WhatsApp for one week now, which has never happened before. Also for like 2 weeks now she has not called him, and has not initiate any conversation with him which is very odd

The question now is, should he be worried or is it just the normal way that relationships slow down after a while? He has questioned her about it before, when it was not even this bad and her response was that she was busy. Thank you.

Modified

Na me
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ronnnie:

You plan to do??...tot you asked on behalf of a friend..lol grin
Well no need to be ashamed Kos it happens to all of us...you did nothing wrong and she just became unresponsive.....
I dunno her reasons..it could be the relationship became boring to her(no fights,no quarrels,you are always available etc) or she saw someone else and she just Wana act that way till you get the sign and break up or she could be testing you to see how you will react...
My advice for you is to do NOTHING...
Delete her number,pictures,videos and anything that reminds you of her....
Force yourself to get over her and you will with time...and when or if she tries coming back,Never take her back ever or she will do worse over time....Don't even tell her you are breaking up with her Kos she will use her maniputive skills on you and peg you down...
Let her Go now Boss....Don't go through what we went through..Have some self respect
Respect is better love

She just confirmed that the relationship is over. I changed my approach of questions. Thanks for your advice though
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
michaelwestern:
She just confirmed that the relationship is over. I changed my approach of questions. Thanks for your advice though
I am glad you finally asked her instead of asking random strangers like us the heart of the one you are supposedly in relationship with. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Ronnnie: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
michaelwestern:

I know how you feel but trust me it's for the best.....the relationship was Already over before she told you...
Don't overthink it rather learn from it and move on
YOU LOST NOTHING VALUABLE BY LOOSING HER...trust me
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by michaelwestern(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ronnnie:

I know how you feel but trust me it's for the best.....the relationship was Already over before she told you...
Don't overthink it rather learn from it and move on
YOU LOST NOTHING VALUABLE BY LOOSING HER...trust me

Yeah. I'll get over her. I've deleted all her numbers and pictures. I have never loved anyone the way I loved her. I've been dating for the past 14 years, although longest was 3 years and I didn't even feel this bad. Never say never but I don't think I'll ever date again with the way I feel now. I know I'll be alright though
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by Ronnnie: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
michaelwestern:

Yeah. I'll get over her. I've deleted all her numbers and pictures. I have never loved anyone the way I loved her. I've been dating for the past 14 years, although longest was 3 years and I didn't even feel this bad. Never say never but I don't think I'll ever date again with the way I feel now. I know I'll be alright though
You will... Relationship ain't worth the stress nowadays...no loyalty anymore...Just Bleep and dump bro.....Rule marriage out Kos that's even worse
Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by dontrulee: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Yea. Another dude within her vicinity taking up her time. Distance relationship sucks

When the conversation gets shorter with you, it's getting longer with someone else

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? by dontrulee: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
For me, it's the other way round.
Girls chasing me left, right and centre. When I feel I am done with one, another takes over almost immediately in so much so that I don't feel the absence of the one that just left.

Majority of my free nights are filled with girls calling me and talking to me. Like last night, I was on a video call with one lady, a voice call with another lady and I was chatting with three more ladies and I am not dating any of them. My multitasking level skills is very high and yes I was watching Facebook videos last night too. Life is wonderful and sweet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovers; Is This True? (photo) / Check This Out (guys Can U Do It) / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.