Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Sold - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Sold (2367 Views)

Infinix Smart 5(X657) SOLD! / Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Two Months Used For Sale (distress) / Redmi Note 5 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sold
Re: Sold by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Pictures Uploaded , Still Available
Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2022
GoldPips:

Price : 30k( negotiable)

Battery still last 8hrs
4g enabled ( both nano sim enabled )
5,000 mAh
Clean Screen No Cracks

Whatsapp: 07015951741

Will Upload Pictures Later Once I Get A Phone To Snap

Ram and ROM?
Re: Sold by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Miracood2:

Ram and ROM?

Re: Sold by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Miracood2:

Ram and ROM?

Unquote am bro
Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Goldpips

Bro I'm having some issues. I want to register my first bank mobile banking but it's not showing me where to register it's telling me to input my 5 digit code.

I guess it's because I didn't log out the other time. Because I just installed the app directly
Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Miracood2:
Goldpips

Bro I'm having some issues. I want to register my first bank mobile banking but it's not showing me where to register it's telling me to input my 5 digit code.

I guess it's because I didn't log out the other time. Because I just installed the app directly

Enroll on lit by first bank

Tell your bank to deactivate your previous device

I will mail them to deactivate my previous devices I should have signed out of the device

Forgot
Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Miracood2:

Ram and ROM?

Kindly Edit my number from this qoute

Thanks
Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
GoldPips:

Kindly Edit my number from this qoute

Thanks

I got a call from a police man today, he's trying to get my location. I'm trying to reach out to u through ur number and it's not going.

Guy u have put me into problem.

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Miracood2:

I got a call from a police man today, he's trying to get my location. I'm trying to reach out to u through ur number and it's not going.

Message me on Whatsapp I no understand you

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Miracood2:

Guy message me I am waiting bro

Cuz that's my uncle that called
Re: Sold by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2022
GoldPips:

Guy message me I am waiting bro

Cuz that's my uncle that called

I don't have data at the moment. How did he know my name and location?

Guy and I begged u not to sell a stolen phone to me.

Ur number is not going through, give me another one.
Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2022
Miracood2:
Guys I think I'm in deep problem.

I bought a phone from nairaland here from a guy that I really don't know without receipt and carton.

This evening I received a call from a strange number.

The caller called my real name and asked me where I'm based I persuaded him to tell me about himself he was just playing around the bush (I thought he's a friend that's just messing with my mind) I told him my location then he switched of the phone.

I then dailed the unknown number on Truecaller and it brought up "Officer Dani"

Guys I think I'm been tracked by the police. I'm dead.

My dad warned me not to buy the phone but I stubbornly did.

Wait I don't understand all these
First apologies for inconvenience (I don't want to de-rail this thread)
Secondly this is my very own phone I bought and I have been using since 2020 , like I told you if not for my docs I lost. I bought it at 3c hub nov2020 for 49.5k how else do I explain myself
Thirdly, I only sold the phone sef because of my health which I needed to sort out quickly and you saw the way I was reacting that day
Fourthly my uncle is an officer and I scoped him about not having phone again , maybe he told one of his guys to confirm ( I have uncles in the force) so I am not even surprised about the call you said you receive or so.
5. I suppose buying a used phone you should factory reset? I can't even access some of my nails because I forgot to sign out the other day(I only cleared app data)
6. Factory reset the phone
7. If after factory resetting you have any complains let me know
N.B: selling the phone was loss for me ( cuz the phone I am temporarily using is bad a bit) but health is more important to me and I won't soil myself because of the amount I sold it. New one is expensive than that.
8. If after doing the above you have complains , please be patient let settle my health first I got a coming surgery, I will be more than happy to refund I get my phone back at the same place.

Thank You.
Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2022
I don't want to de-rail the other thread

All those that responded to.you there quote them here

I no like all these at all
Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2022
Miracood2

Btw kindly drop the number that called let me see sef

And why didn't you tag my name but spacing it
I don't know how to prove anything ooo but like said reset the phone

If anyone calls you beep me
A strange number calling you doesn't co-incides with what I sold for you

Light is bad here
I even waited for over 72hrs to check if I will receive call or mesages from you for complains so I am surprised about this

I explained up there already

Please tag those that responded to you on the other thread cuz I don't derail the thread

Will respond once I done with my first health session

Thanks
Re: Sold by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
GoldPips:
Miracood2

Btw kindly drop the number that called let me see sef

And why didn't you tag my name but spacing it
I don't know how to prove anything ooo but like said reset the phone

If anyone calls you beep me
A strange number calling you doesn't co-incides with what I sold for you

Light is bad here
I even waited for over 72hrs to check if I will receive call or mesages from you for complains so I am surprised about this

I explained up there already

Please tag those that responded to you on the other thread cuz I don't derail the thread

Will respond once I done with my first health session

Thanks

I wiped the phone today and unfortunately wiped the number along with it. When I checked the number on true caller, it brought out 'Officer Dani'

Ur number is not going through

I'm just surprised how he got my number and my location. he liked to me that his name is Muhammad but true caller brought his name out as officer dani

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
GoldPips:
I don't want to de-rail the other thread

All those that responded to.you there quote them here

I no like all these at all

Uzomarrr123
Isrealp

Waploger

1 Like

Re: Sold by waploger(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
I dey here
Re: Sold by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Miracood2:

I wiped the phone today and unfortunately wiped the number along with it. When I checked the number on true caller, it brought out 'Officer Dani'

Ur number is not going through

I'm just surprised how he got my number and my location. he liked to me that his name is Muhammad but true caller brought his name out as officer dani

I am sorry about that I do not know anyone bearing that name

If any issue persist kindly inform me I am always available and won't soil myself.

Thank You For understanding

Airtel network is bad here
You can always drop message on Whatsapp also
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
GoldPips:

If any issue persist kindly inform me I am always available and won't soil myself.

Thank You

Ok man. Wish u good health and a successful surgery. The number u gave me is no longer going through.

I have no intentions of soiling ur name. I'm just being careful. Nigerian police case is not something I'll like to involve in.

1 Like

Re: Sold by waploger(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
GoldPips:

Thank You

What's your whatsapp number
Re: Sold by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2022
GoldPips:

Wait I don't understand all these
First apologies for inconvenience (I don't want to de-rail this thread)
Secondly this is my very own phone I bought and I have been using since 2020 , like I told you if not for my docs I lost. I bought it at 3c hub nov2020 for 49.5k how else do I explain myself
Thirdly, I only sold the phone sef because of my health which I needed to sort out quickly and you saw the way I was reacting that day
Fourthly my uncle is an officer and I scoped him about not having phone again , maybe he told one of his guys to confirm ( I have uncles in the force) so I am not even surprised about the call you said you receive or so.
5. I suppose buying a used phone you should factory reset? I can't even access some of my nails because I forgot to sign out the other day(I only cleared app data)
6. Factory reset the phone
7. If after factory resetting you have any complains let me know
N.B: selling the phone was loss for me ( cuz the phone I am temporarily using is bad a bit) but health is more important to me and I won't soil myself because of the amount I sold it. New one is expensive than that.
8. If after doing the above you have complains , please be patient let settle my health first I got a coming surgery, I will be more than happy to refund I get my phone back at the same place.

Thank You.

I'll like to meet up with u, at the same location I want to return the phone the same way I bought it from u.
Re: Sold by Samueltemi337(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Miracood2:

I'll like to meet up with u, at the same location I want to return the phone the same way I bought it from u.
what happened again?
Re: Sold by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Samueltemi337:
what happened again?

I want to return it.
Re: Sold by Samueltemi337(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Miracood2:

I want to return it.
the police called again?
Re: Sold by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Samueltemi337:
the police called again?

I need a response to this
Re: Sold by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Miracood2:

I want to return it.

Any issue with it?

Does the device has any issue?
Re: Sold by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
GoldPips:

Any issue with it?

Does the device has any issue?

I need to return it. And get my money back. The phone is in the same condition u gave it to me
Re: Sold by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Samueltemi337:
the police called again?

Naa..
Re: Sold by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Miracood2:

Goldpips
Re: Sold by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Miracood2:

Goldpips

Is it anything wrong with the device

I guess it's no

There is no reason for refund

I do not have a refund for now

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
GoldPips:

Is it anything wrong with the device

I guess it's no

There is no reason for refund

I do not have a refund for now

Tolulope Ayinde Daniel you sold me a stolen phone!

Well organized scam. Both you and all this who were involved in scamming me of my hard earned money will face unimaginable wrath.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Clean Us Used Blackberry Bold 5&6,torch 1&2,bold 2 &4,,curve 2&4 In Stock / Buy/sell Cheap MTN Airtime Enter Here / Tablet Pcs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.