Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,256 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:08 AM

Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? (2182 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

What are you now felling like??

Mtchewwwww

you guy's are cheap..

I blocked ten accounts today for this nonsense attitudes you guys display on ladies dm.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:
garriandsugar

After giving him your number..

Mtchewwwww
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
illicit:

Yes

African men have big hearts
Lolllll

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

After giving him your number..

Mtchewwwww
met through ablo..

yes and spent 1 year as a friend on social media..
you guys are shameless..
the reason I blocked any male friend request.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

you guy's are cheap..

I blocked ten accounts today for this nonsense attitudes you guys display on ladies dm.
Arab guys

Last I remembered I'm black.. if I need nudes I go to xnxx.. I can't ask for your dirty nudes .
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Arab guys

Last I remembered I'm black.. if I need nudes I go to xnxx.. I can't ask for your dirty nudes .

are you men different?
why should I send you my nudes for what?
abi you don forget the prostitutes and hostel wer you dy fornicate.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by illicit(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:

Lolllll

Yes
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

are you men different?
why should I send you my nudes for what?
abi you don forget the prostitutes and hostel wer you dy fornicate.
Those people asking for your nudes are foolish people from a useless continent..

If only they knew how dirty the nudes are they wouldn't have asked..
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Those people asking for your nudes are foolish people from a useless continent..

If only they knew how dirty the nudes are they wouldn't have asked..

shut up..
the one's on NL from Nigeria a shithole country that asked for hookup and nudes are useful abi..

lolz @ dirty nudes yet men have sex with animals, mad women, small maids, handicapps, mentally degrade patient.

lolz

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

shut up..
the one's on NL from Nigeria a shithole country that asked for hookup and nudes are useful abi..

lolz @ dirty nudes yet men have sex with animals, mad women, small maids, handicapps, mentally degrade patient.

lolz
Pls I'm not interested in your nudes pics..

Oya rest
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Pls I'm not interested in your nudes pics..

Oya rest

I no send nudes go give white,Arab and Asia men nah you black man I go come give nudes?

wahala no be like bicycle so shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

I no send nudes go give white,Arab and Asia men nah you black man I go come give nudes?

wahala no be like bicycle so shocked
Don't bother cos we don't need it..

Be there deceiving yourself with Asian men pictures.. no go find work do.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:
As a friend,I decided to ask him how he will be going about it and he replied that he loves both his wife and his girlfriend equally,I was surprised and asked how that can be possible,at least he met his house wife about 9 years ago,the love should be more for her ,but he replied that the two of them are having different impacts in his life. He said one can never affect the other since he’s giving them same attention and they are both not lacking anything. He even said the two women know each other and nobody is causing any trouble.

My question now is that,is it possible for a man to love two women at the same time?
I’m really confused.
Humans are capable of loving more than one person at a time. From childhood, for instance, children are able to love mother, father, grandparents, etc. , all at the same time. However, we are not able to love all of them equally since love requires attention and that same attention has to be divided amongst all those we claim to love. So in the end, a child, when hailed by two or more loved one's simultaneously has to decide which loved one to respond to ahead of the others. undecided

Your friend may claim to love his wife but I seriously doubt that claim this because if he truly did he would have made his wife clearly aware of his extramarital affair and gotten her sign-off on it. Love is not selfish! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Don't bother cos we don't need it..
yet you are pissed up by my comments..
well those miserable cheap girls are always in ur dm begging for 2k, they can surely assist you guy's with nudes without you guys begging for it.

be there deceiving yourself with Asian men pictures.. no go find work do.

EN NO COME CONCER YOU..
NAH YOU DECEIVING SPIRIT ABI NAH YOUR ASIAN MEN PICTURING SPIRIT.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
YES! But after some time, he will finally know which of d two he loves more!
If he loved his wife, he wouldn't be out breaking his vows to her in the first place. The man does not love his wife. He already knows but his greed will not let him admit the truth to himself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

yet you are pissed up by my comments..
well those miserable cheap girls are always in ur dm begging for 2k, they can surely assist you guy's with nudes without you guys begging for it..
Why are you calling them miserable??
Are you better than them

If you aren't miserable why are you hunting down Asian men to hook up with to escape Nigeria..
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Deicide:
We did not make the rules.
Actually, men did! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Humans are capable of loving more than one person at a time. From childhood, for instance, children are able to love mother, father, grandparents, etc. , all at the same time. However, we are not able to love all of them equally since love requires attention and that same attention has to be divided amongst all those we claim to love. So in the end, a child, when hailed by two or more loved one's simultaneously has to decide which loved one to respond to ahead of the others. undecided

Your friend may claim to love his wife but I seriously doubt that claim this because if he truly did he would have made his wife clearly aware of his extramarital affair and gotten her sign-off on it. Love is not selfish! undecided

In fact you made valid points,cause even he do reply to the girlfriend’s messages immediately but can leave that of his wife for hours before getting back to her.
Can we now conclude that he loves his chick of a year more that his wife of many years?
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:
In fact you made valid points, cause even he do reply to the girlfriend’s messages immediately but can leave that of his wife for hours before getting back to her.
Can we now conclude that he loves his chick of a year more that his wife of many years?
His wife is a convenience, not a loved one. Your friend is no different from all the adulterers out there. undecided

As for love for his side chick? Who knows, if he finds another, he might move on from that one too undecided

So my question to you is, why are you friends with such a person? Or is this a case or 'birds of the same feather flock together'? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
His wife is a convenience, not a loved one. Your friend is no different from all the adulterers out there. undecided

As for love for his side chick? Who knows, if he finds another, he might move on from that one too undecided

So my question to you is, why are you friends with such a person? Or is this a case or 'birds of the same feather flock together'? undecided
Although I don't see the need in having two or more partners at once, I want to know if you think a parent can love two or more children at once? If they can do that,then it means that a man/woman can love more than one or more partners.
There is no special distinction between the types of "love" in that they all are accompanied by the release of seratonin,dopamine and oxytocin.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Deicide: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Actually, men did! undecided
Nature did
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Deicide:
Nature did
Nature did none of that. Men did! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
ifyken:
1. Although I don't see the need in having two or more partners at once, I want to know if you think a parent can love two or more children at once? If they can do that,then it means that a man/woman can love more than one or more partners.

2. There is no special distinction between the types of "love" in that they all are accompanied by the release of seratonin,dopamine and oxytocin.
As I already previously explained, we as humans are indeed capable of loving more than one individual at a time. However, this man's claim to love both his wife and his side chick, equally at that, is false. undecided

2. We don't measure love in chemicals but in commitment and action, and in this case, this man breaks his commitment and vow to his wife each time he is out with his sidekick so surely you see how what he has with his wife cannot be construed as love for his wife. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Why are you calling them miserable??
ooh.. but if I was a guy you will surely support me in calling them miserable... grin

are you better than them
you for ask those cheap guys dissing them because they give them sex grin
THOUGH HUMANS ARE IMPERFECTION so I'm not better than anyone [I'm better in my own way ]

if not aren't miserable why are you hunting down Asian men to hook up with to escape Nigeria..

did I hunts for them? why are you pissed cool

you can ask ur niggas that trade their freedoms, values +educations for green card and papers +money to old grannies.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

grin
Lol
I love having male friends,I do learn lot of things from them
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:
grin
Lol... I love having male friends,I do learn lot of things from them
And what have you learned from this particular friend who doesn't even understand his ills ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

ooh.. but if I was a guy you will surely support me in calling them miserable... .
No I won't..

You're not the only one they send messages to..stop feeling so special.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Jeon(f): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:

No I won't..

You're not the only one they send messages to..stop feeling so special.

why should I feel special for cheap men!
yes they keep on trying on many ladies to see the cheap girl among ladies that can xport her nudes to them.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And what have you learned from this particular friend who doesn't even understand his ills ? undecided
That’s why I’m here ,to understand if truly a man can love two Women at the same time
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdesewaAde:

That’s why I’m here ,to understand if truly a man can love two Women at the same time
Really? undecided
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by AdesewaAde(f): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
Yes
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? by garriAndsugar: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jeon:

why should I feel special for cheap men!
yes they keep on trying on many ladies to see the cheap girl among ladies that can xport her nudes to them.

Okay... Expensive gurl. I've heard you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Ways To Touch The Body Of A Woman And Make Her Happy / See What Hamster Combat Gave Me ��(pic) / Am Tired Of My Girlfriend: Please What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.