Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,414 members, 7,917,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

Losing Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing Yourself (354 Views)

Some Signs You Are Losing Yourself In A Relationship / Losing Yourself In A Relationship | Ep. 34 / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Losing Yourself by Rubyjade: 1:22am On Mar 11, 2022
So my cousin met this girl sometime last year in school, according to him they had issues in keke where in he asked her to drop down from the keke that he already paid for charter...

After that incident, he asked her out and she told him she was engaged and getting married, but he persisted. He made her come to his house, and we had s**.

According to her was that her intentions was to sleep with him and then leave being that it must be what he wanted, he had to let her know he needed her heart. It took a while but she eventually did love him ( or so I thouht).
I got to find out that his supposed engaged partner, she hasn't even met the guy for real, they met on Facebook and now they only talk on whatsapp but she loves him .

This girl moved in with him and he get pissed when guy calls her.. she tells the guy(Facebook) she loves him and then come back to my cousin to tell him the same ...

Few days ago, they had issues again because of this and she called him selfish, that he don't care about the feelings of the guy and that he knew from the beginning .
My cousin loves this girl deeply, and she says she loves him too, most of her sisters knows my cousin but my cuz feel she is lying to him, he feel she doesn't love him and I should let her go ..

She has explicitly said she can't stop talking to this guy(Facebook) and cuz should have a heart attack if he wants to, that he should take the relationship step by ste

What does he do nairalanders ? Hw's confused ..
Should he let her go or keep her around knowing fully well she's gonna leave .... its very clear to him that she will leave although she says she's not so sure about that .
Lol, she tells this guy that she's dreams about him daily on whatsapp and yet Come back to sleep with my cousin.

Kindly help... My cousin is losing him self for a girl
Re: Losing Yourself by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2022
You need to re-type this story again, this time around, with sensible grammar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Losing Yourself by helinues: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Your cousin's abi yourself?

You could have expressed yourself better without using cousin cousin
Re: Losing Yourself by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Your lexicon please,can you modify and correct the wrong spellings so it will be easier to read and understand?
We, he,his,him,her were all used wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Losing Yourself by 184sxs: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Your cousin's abi yourself?

You could have expressed yourself better without using cousin cousin
[/s]
Re: Losing Yourself by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Your couz this, we did that, I should leave her alone. What kind of confusion is this? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men Will Pull Way 4rm U After Sex If U Are Doing These Mistakes In Relationship / How I Boss’d Up With A Billionaire / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Have Courage To Marry His First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.