Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence (76623 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
apatheticme:

Media or not, if a random sampling of views, opinions and comments on this forum is analyzed, you'll agree with me that majority of the menfolk here are just full of nothing but hatred for the female gender.

Though findings of such survey may not be generalizable to the entire population of the country, but at least it gives a snippet of the mindset of the average Nigerian male towards women!

Good afternoon.
Well if it makes you feel better which I hope , these population are literally our children ,think about it where are our six year olds ,seven , nine , our teens......?Men don't have time to specificay target women , we were trained to protect our women , our sisters , our mothers, this surge of womanhate , is not MANLIKE ,,, I was so disgusted I made a topic about it back then in 2022 , I'll try and get the thread now...

https://www.nairaland.com/6317707/surge-womanhate-redpills-simphood-pussy
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by apatheticme(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Well if it makes you feel better which I hope , these population are literally our children ,think about it where are our six year olds ,seven , nine , our teens......?Men don't have time to specificay target women , we were trained to protect our women , our sisters , our mothers, this surge of womanhate , is not MANLIKE ,,, I was so disgusted I made a topic about it back then in 2022 , I'll try and get the thread now...

https://www.nairaland.com/6317707/surge-womanhate-redpills-simphood-pussy

True, I agree.

@bolded,never knew such thread existed. I'll definitely check it out.

I'm sure such thread would not be pushed to front page, which further butresses your point that only bad news thrives in our media space now. It's kinda like people are allergic to good news or morals these days.

Only God knows where this sudden surge of misogyny came from, infact, they now even boldly call their parents simps for being more tolerant towards women.

It is well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by TheSourcerer: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
apatheticme:

True, I agree.

I'm sure such thread would not be pushed to front page, which further butresses your point that only bad news thrives in our media space now. It's kinda like people are allergic to good news or morals these days.

Only God knows where this sudden surge of misogyny came from, infact, they now even boldly call their parents simps for being more tolerant towards women.

It is well!
I will be glad if this made you st least loosen your hate for the menfolksmiley , really don't let words texted by random kids upset you smiley
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by TheSourcerer: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
apatheticme:

True, I agree.

It is well!
They say if a hundred plane takes off , if 1 crashes and 99 survives , the media would focus on the one .
After all bad is is ironically good newssmiley
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by apatheticme(f): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I will be glad if this made you st least loosen your hate for the menfolksmiley , really don't let words texted by random kids upset you smiley

I'm not upset, I just Serve them a dose of their medicine.

As a matter of fact, I do not hate menfolk. I grew up with great responsible male personalities all around who are doing fine and also have mutual respect for women. I just call out certain misogynistic comments on this forum!

I've always been calling out the extremely crazy and bizarre comments targeted at inciting hatred, callousness and ill treatment of the girl child. You will agree with me that some comments here are just simply heartbreaking. Many of them glorify rape, assault and anything that results in pain for the girl child. This is wrong.

The mudslinging here is second to none, slut shaming, intimidation, name calling even in situations that are uncalled for.

I wonder where this recent crop of uncouth kids sprung out from. But then again, it is what it is! These are some of the negative side effects of social media. It is left to us to do the right thing and train our kids to do right by everyone regardless of their gender. Maybe the society will become a better place!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by apatheticme(f): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheSourcerer:
They say if a hundred plane takes off , if 1 crashes and 99 survives , the media would focus on the one .
After all bad is is ironically good newssmiley

I understand!
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Ray7878: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
I am not shocked at all. I remembered saying this from day one, that the driver probably raped, or wanted to rape Bamise, and she was probably sexually assaulted and strangled when she refused or struggled.

But 85% of the people on this forum were talking about rituals and cutting of private part. Even when pictures of Bamise’s body was circulated and you can see her uncovered body that her private part were intact. Some were still arguing about claiming “Did you kill her yourself? Were you there? Etc”

It is common sense when you listen to Bamise voice note and messages to her mate. The guy sexually assaulted her and killed her.

Am glad this lady finally came out to put this out there. The evidence is right there with the money he sent to her. This has nothing to do with ritual or cutting of parts. This is straight rape by a BRT bus driver.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by Ray7878: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

Well, there is enough evidence to convict & execute him in a Social Media Court, especially NL.
But you'll definitely need more evidence/witnesses in a Law Court.
The 3k transaction / torn dress alone doesn't prove there was rape; doesn't even prove there was an act of sex. The 3k only proves they had a financial transaction previously, while the torn dress could have been done by anybody.
People need to understand that cases in a Law Court are proven Beyond Reasonable Doubts.

As per the Bamise murder, the Police needs to investigate his
-call records
-bank transactions
-friends & associates
-his lifestyle (if within his income)
& few other interrogations to establish his extent of culpability in the murder. Shouldn't be that difficult.

Let him/solicitor try explaining why he sent someone he never knew before 3k. Let him and his solicitor try explaining why his DNA was on her clothing. Those 2 is enough to convict him. He is a bus driver!!! They sit in a designated area. What was the link for the financial transaction? Was he paying for something on the bus? I am willing to bet that more women would be willing to come forward now. The authorities need to encourage more women to come forward, he must have been using the BRT bus to rape a lot of women, since Nigeria is mostly a lawless country and a country that favours men mostly, a lot of these women cannot come out and speak, because the mentality is “Shameful” for her getting raped. So they stay silent.
Re: Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence by muheeb01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
This guy na chronic criminal oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.