Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart (757 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Frank25: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Let's gather here and discuss
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Frank25: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Solvelink: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Money first! But that does'nt applies to a rich man's daughter.
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Candidlady: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather here and discuss

Your mates are gathering for board meetings... You here gathering on LADIES matters!!!

Tueh

God forbid

MENtal MENace deMENted deMENtia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Frank25: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Ladies like you are capable of killing your spouse..., if i hear another pim from your unsubed phone again!!!
Candidlady:

Your mates are gathering for board meetings... You here gathering on LADIES matters!!!

Tueh

God forbid

1 Like

Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Candidlady: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Frank25:
Ladies like you are capable of killing your spouse ..., if i hear another pim from your unsubed phone again!!!

@bolded
Me helping god fix his mistake!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Boogyman557: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

BETTER Gain SENSE Dan to Gain HEART...

All does BANIS JUST want ur RUBBERZ (money)

Dat is y I know DE STRESS my SELF...

NACK ASHAWOO come back House and BLA ALOTA WEED...

AMABOBI D MANCHI nothing CONCERN me and HEART..

LITE UP my WEED in peace...

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Frank25: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2022
thanks man

do you reside in ph city
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

BETTER Gain SENSE Dan to Gain HEART...

All does BANIS JUST want ur RUBBERZ (money)

Dat is y I know DE STRESS my SELF...

NACK ASHAWOO come back House and BLA ALOTA WEED...

AMABOBI D MANCHI nothing CONCERN me and HEART..

LITE UP my WEED in peace...

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Frank25: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2022
go and fix your mistake sis
Candidlady:

@bolded
Me helping god fix his mistake!!!
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Boogyman557: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Frank25:
thanks man

do you reside in ph city
Holly Gram cool Yes MAN!

BUT I de Lagos now to flex and NACK ASHAWOO...

I go JAZZ in p Town NEXT month..

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by internationalman(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2022
There are supposed to be girls whose heart you win without competing...

Those are the kind of girls you should be focusing on.

I've never had to woo any of the girls I've dated so far in my life..
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Frank25: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool where in ph do you stay man?Yes MAN!

BUT I de Lagos now to flex and NACK ASHAWOO...

I go JAZZ in p Town NEXT month..

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
Let me sit down here and learn something.

Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Deborah98(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Na who get heart and strength dey do relationship and heart winning. Ayam tayad!
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Shalommy(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Tueh

God forbid

cheesy cheesy Chaiii
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Frank25: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2022
If i catch u eh?
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy Chaiii
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by Boogyman557: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Frank25 post=110936311][/quote] Holly Gram cool

IGWURUTA MAN!

WTF MAN!
Re: What Are The Easiest Way To Gain A Woman's Heart by KingNom(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Find out what interests her and flow

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Woo A Nigerian Celebrity Before How Does It Goes / Oboy See Gobe.... Baba Olowo D Long Prick Funny Stories / My Woman, My Pride !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.