Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Real Passive Income Mobile Apps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Passive Income Mobile Apps (350 Views)

Earn Real Passive Income Watching Videos / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria / Make Real Passive Income Daily Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Passive Income Mobile Apps by Baikonline: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Passive Income is being able to earn without having to do anything. though it's not like you won't do anything, it's just that most or all the work to be done is during setting this method up and once you're done, you start earning without doing anything.

Some years ago a friend introduced me to an app that can earn me money just by running it in the background of my phone. I was kind of amazed because I didn't know that such a thing could exist. As I started using it, it made me start wondering if there could be similar platforms like the one I had been introduced to, so I started searching online and found more of them and ever since then I took advantage to earn some cash anytime my data connection was turned on. It doesn't pay a lot (depending on what you see as a lot or little) but it's still a good way to get back some money spent on mobile data.
Find links to the download pages>>https://www.sweetdealsguide.com/2019/11/Achieve-daily-Passive-Income-with-mobile-apps.html<<
Below is the list of these apps in no particular other:
*MoneySMS
*SMS profit
*Mc Money app
*Honey gain
*Storm gain
feel free to drop your own finding on other ways to earn passively online in the comment box.

Also featured om medium>>https://medium.com/@samuelcofficial/real-passive-income-mobile-apps-d385f7484948

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How To Make Money Online Without Doing Anything. / 8 Most Demanded Consumer Goods In 2022 - OFFER SERVICE / Pos Terminal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.