Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,900 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Do I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do I Do? (120 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? by CollinsVal(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good day nairalanders I want u guys to help me suggest what I should do concerning this matter as friends.i have been dating this girl for like 2years now and she has Been lying to me of her age,now I just discovered she's 2yrs older than me.the problem is that she use to practice it sometimes with her behavior, that shows that she has known already that she's older than me long time ago but me nor quick know.the problem now is that I have extablished a business for her and most times we stays together.waiting just remain na to do marriage but I dey fear because of dis her character of always insulting me,don't even know the skills to discharge her..,...abeg make una help ooo no insult abeg

(1) (Reply)

Newsbreak: Scientists Discover 4,600 Year Old Tombs In Egypt / Epileptic Grid: SERAP Gives Buhari 7 Days To Probe Missing N11trn Electricity / Shop On Cashaam And Save Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.