Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS (2099 Views)

Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Another garbage from a typical head slammer,I will take you serious when your go back to your Moslim26 moniker.. Typical Fulani Muslim.

Typical rantings of a mentally deranged almajiri cretin.
You better take your moslim26 drugs before you finally run enter market grin

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yes no crime was ever commited in Igbo land before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu and every crime commited there is by Nnamdi Kanu and his group

Common sense is not common

"Operation tag every crime in the South East as the handwork of IPOB"

Tell me any incident of beheadings and cannibalism in modern Igboland before 2020.
You guys like to deny even when you are caught pants down like the child ESN bandit your group recently released in video but later denied it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You can only decieved you fellow Fulani Muslim with this Lies.. You should rather stick with ongoing massacre in your backwards region, than masturbating upon uncomfirmed news..

Which one is unconfirmed news?
This Kanuri man from Chad stop deceiving yourself and mind your business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by omenkaLives(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm sure they tagged him a Sabo. Dropped his head on there, took the body away for dinner.

Iboland is gone.
Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Goodmarlian: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
I'm sure they tagged him a Sabo. Dropped his head on there, took the body away for dinner.

Iboland is gone.

And benueland has come ...I am very sure if you were given two options to live in the east or benue I am sure you will never choose venue coward.

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Christistruth00: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yes no crime was ever commited in Igbo land before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu and every crime commited there is by Nnamdi Kanu and his group

Common sense is not common

"Operation tag every crime in the South East as the handwork of IPOB"

Who released the hardened Criminals from Jails in the South East ?

Be honest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You can only decieved you fellow Fulani Muslim with this Lies.. You should rather stick with ongoing massacre in your backwards region, than masturbating upon uncomfirmed news..

Oga go to your terrorist region. U marauding fulani bandit. U think say na only u dey craze to give people automatic region? grin

As for terrorism it is a no no no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ever since the criminal from Umuahia who doesn't even have a pure water factory in his state brought his militant sect into our ever peaceful Imo State,this sort of trouble is all we keep getting �.
I know in your region you celebrate senseless killings all in the name of jihad,but in Igboland this things are abominations.
Hope Uzodinma up your game and get rid of this ipob cancer out of Imo State once and for all.

Probably that Emergingnation3 is a fulani bandit. Because he is always in support of terrorism in the once peaceful south east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is how your head will be placed at banana junction at orlu for your crime against the igbos by blood. ..ijele with different monikers

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Biafran4life:
This is how your head will be placed at banana junction at orlu for your crime against the igbos by blood. ..ijele with different monikers

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun

A Nairalander threatening to behead fellow Nairalander.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Biafran4life:

Ijelespeaks was in Imo state and it was live streamed and even shared on nairaland? Why didn't u come? Must u always be on nairaland ranting? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Probably that Emergingnation3 is a fulani bandit. Because he is always in support of terrorism in the once peaceful south east

What do you mean by probably undecided undecided
That mad man emergingnation is a dirty piggy fulani bandit, wishing SE shares in the fate of terror his region is suffering, through the destructive ipob agenda.
But God will put both him,and his like Ndi otu famtomxx to shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
omenkaLives:

Iboland is gone.

Mthwee you shut up abegii.
For the thread wey some bandits slay your brothers like chicken nobody hear your voice.
Bloody hypocrite �

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by haffaze777(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin
omenkaLives:

Iboland is gone.
grin
Nice isi ewu for cannibal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Biafran4life:

Mynd44 oam4j seun Lalasticlala this guy is always threatening to behead me. When I report nothing happens. Months now.

I hope nothing will happen when I threaten to behead others too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS by Ezinwa120: 6:15am On Mar 12, 2022
May God destroy MNK and all his miscreants followers who have turn ani Igbo to war and insecure enclave. A friend travelling to PH from Awka yesterday drove to Asaba to Warri because of these useless good for nothing Bastards parading themselves as freedom (caged mentally) wannabe fighters, they are the worst thing to happen to Ani Igbo after the civil (uncivil) war. I curse the day that bastard was born. May insecurity, agony, destruction abound to all supporters of insecurity in Igbo land. The caged messiah wannabe and all his miscreants and never do wells supporters who came just to destroy the once peaceful Igbo land, May death be their portion. RIP to Dr. Akunyili and others wasted for a lunatic whose worth is less than a penny. Mad people

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Forced Northerners To Wear ID Cards / Doguwa Denied Entry By Military From Collecting His Certificate Of Return-photo / Labour Party Is Not Youth Movement But Igbo Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.