Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys (49844 Views)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by MYHUBBY: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
ahahabhhaha kill me but na true sha

see them here fooools no wonder no one like you people even Atiku that's using you people to get ticket only see you as mere slaves
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wo ti lo
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by adenodi002(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Please who knows a competent Gift Card dealer I want to sell my cards
i'm a gift card vendor bro i trade gift cards and my rate is very good and high.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by adenodi002(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:
You can also contact me on WhatsApp....... 09159440849
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Goldbw122(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
The problem is this incident will keep repeating is self.

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
MYHUBBY:

see them here fooools no wonder no one like you people even Atiku that's using you people to get ticket only see you as mere slaves
what da Bleep ? sad how this matter take enter politics?? Na me use the girl for ritual Why u dey vex for my matter naa

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Wannabenz: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:
09068664144 you can text me on Whatsapp.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm a competend gift cards and btc dealer bro with very good rate
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Milly44(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
The amazing fact be say dat English they damage brain
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Sureboyy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jungle justice will be a very good deterrent to yahoo boys. That's the only language they'll understand.

Death to all yahoo bastards irrespective of how they became criminals!

RIP to the foolish girl. [/quote]

Death to all Ritualists not yahoo boys angry undecided undecided
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by luizpippo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ceenachi:
Rest In Peace young girl
it's not a crime to hang out with a rich boy... you can hang out with a poor boy and he'll use you to be rich.... just commit your life to Jesus... He'll never mismatch you

Where did you read about rich boy in the post?

They clearly said yahoo boy, as in a fraudster.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by brandsoncharlie: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
I said it earlier cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Only a few ladies on nairaland have sense the rest Na mumu.
Go and follow bad boys to get money, you will learn hard in the after life if there's.

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by MYHUBBY: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
what da Bleep ? sad how this matter take enter politics?? Na me use the girl for ritual Why u dey vex for my matter naa

You're dumb, what's bad in telling how dumb you're here. a lady lost her life carelessly and all you fools have to be doing is badmouthing Yoruba and you oponu is saying thats thru embracing a fellow imbeciles imbecilic post

I dont think you block head have working brain in that your Yeast
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Nyascobar1414: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
In the fromer thread still about the girl.. I deciphered she's a runs girl... And here they sealed it to be true...
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Legendoo: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Live your best life they said.

Even woke people who promote irresponsible behaviour don exit comment section.

Anybody wey refuse to get sense go pay hard cos it's going to get worse

Rip bad bitch ramota , cardia b apprentice.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:
text me I get sure gift card dealer 09051084542
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by brandsoncharlie: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
toujurs:
This reminds me of a lady in her early 20's one girl like that. I couldn't belive what this girl asked me, that ami a yahoo guy, that it's only yahoo guys that can take good care of her. Chai at that most i knew she was for the streets. The one that even shock me most is tgat most of these girls knows their boyfriend are into fraud but yet they still can't have sense to advice a man you are dating to stop it, with such mindset you aren't fit to be a wife honestly.
My ex girlfriend was even advising me to do fraud, imagine. grin grin
Unfortunately most financial institutions abroad have blocked their express way of getting money by these stupid yahoo Boys. Now there are using ritual to make money.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
another one bites the dust...her family should take part of the blame for this unfortunate incident!

... after her mother warned her not to go out?
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

Its always happening cant even count the experinces.
A yoruba gal will see a good suitor and will reject her to follow a low life yoruba boy.
Sometimes i ask does this gals have sense at all.
What ki d of parents do they have.
Na so one stupid gal turned down a medical doctore who is serving and planing to relo abroad with her. The mumu gal said no; but till today shez still suffering and single..
I even heard she aborted for one tout late last year

Because you see one or two people doesn't necessarily mean you should be generalizing, it's very wrong idea.

There are uncountable Yoruba Women that are doing wonderfully well in their marriages.

The same thing go with other tribes.

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by toujurs: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

My ex girlfriend was even advising me to do fraud, imagine. grin grin
Unfortunately most financial institutions abroad have blocked their express way of getting money by these stupid yahoo Boys. Now there are using ritual to make money.
Guy ehn no be new thing, Some ladies honestly are just for bleeps honestly. There was another that even told me she has dated a yahoo guy, i was happy she even told me that, omo i just knack the babe like back to back, immediately i got fed up, i just jakpa, I can't take a street girl forming Behind serious at all. No be me go fall mugu
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by brandsoncharlie: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
toujurs:
Guy ehn no be new thing, Some ladies honestly are just for bleeps honestly. There was another that even told me she has dated a yahoo guy, i was happy she even told me that, omo i just knack the babe like he goat, jakpa, I can't take a street girl forming Behind serious at all. No be me go fall mugu
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Realhommie(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
She actually looked like a slay queen. Sad
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by 9gerian: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
As far as Nigerians are concerned, Yoruba women are ahead of the rest in terms of industry and individual achievements whether at home or abroad. They are self reliant and mostly do not use relationships as poverty alleviation programs like most of their counterparts from the East.

If a Yoruba lady likes you it is because she fancies you unlike those ones who are mostly love peddlers found mostly across brothels home and away, and with Instagram now do hookups having social media groups.

So there’s absolutely no reason to generalize or bad mouth a Yoruba woman, and those doing so are only showcasing their hatred for anything Yoruba, which has become the norm with their people as they are widely known for.

INTEGRITYA1:

Because you see one or two people doesn't necessarily mean you should be generalizing, it's very wrong idea.

There are uncountable Yoruba Women that are doing wonderfully well in their marriages.

The same thing go with other tribes.

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by udomma1005(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
From hunkle's English flow, bro nor go beta skool!

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Xristars(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
crazy things are happening.
Take heed lest you fall
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Emperor88(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:
Truth be told average yoruba gal like all these dirty street bleaching yoruba yahoo boys..They have messed up their brain.
To the extent that a yoruba gal can turn down proposal from well established engineer just to elope with dirty street yahoo yoruba boy..
I Hav witnessed that not once not twice.
And that makes me always question their upbringing.
You just nailed it...I'm a Yoruba boy though

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Chipink(f): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emperor88:

You just nailed it...I'm a Yoruba boy though
God bless u for saying the truth

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:
Truth be told average yoruba gal like all these dirty street bleaching yoruba yahoo boys..They have messed up their brain.
To the extent that a yoruba gal can turn down proposal from well established engineer just to elope with dirty street yahoo yoruba boy..
Afonjas without swag, tell me a tribe that prefer and respect an agboro than a professor.
Bcs their swag is zero that's why whenever they see a bleaching agboro they always like to hang with them, both boys and girls.

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Peanut7806: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys Who ‘Lured Her Down Road To Hell’ A relative of the lady whose death was claimed by the Osun-based cult known as “Relative’s” says the girls who died were lured by Yahoo boys who promised to help them make money online In his testimony, Alhaji Musa Osun, a relative of the late Korede, said on Wednesday, August 22, 2017, that the girls who died during the ritual were lured with promises of money online by the Yahoo Boys The man said “The girls were lured by the Yahoo boys They were sent to an apartment where they were instructed to do sacrifices They were first told they had been killed and the sacrifice was to be for a “spiritual purpose
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by gaskiyamagana: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:
Your this stupid post reminds me of one drug-developer guy who snatched my girlfriend , not with dick but with drug money. The tin pained .l cried to chineke and He answered my prayers as the guy was caught in India. My another leg of prayers now make India beheaded him so dat I will take back my girlfriend.

Man rapes Neighbors' 2 Hens To Death In Kenya / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money