Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! (657 Views)

Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
The pvssy can be a very sweet trap. You must guard against it with all your strength and all your might. The mighty have fallen to the deliciousness and antics of the almighty pvssy.

In the school of cherrynobyl, everyone is entitled to study only one course and graduate with a degree in Pvssymology, containing just three broad course outlines.

1. Organic Pvssy temptation resistance
2. Antics of pvssy and art of self control
3. Fvck-off

In subsequent threads, I will expanciate the following above course outlines.

In summary, the point is that the real redpillers do not repeat desame cherry after the first successful fvck.
The pussy may be fluffy and juicy and tight and inviting for a second session, but NO ! the rule stipulates that you desist from same pussy after the first session.grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! by Wisfem: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
The pvssy can be a very sweet trap. You must guard against it with all your strength and all your might. The mighty have fallen to the deliciousness and antics of the almighty pvssy.

In the school of cherrynobyl, everyone is entitled to study only one course and graduate with a degree in Pvssymology, containing just three broad course outlines.

1. Organic Pvssy temptation resistance
2. Antics of pvssy and art of self control
3. Fvck-off

In subsequent threads, I will expanciate the following above course outlines.

In summary, the point is that the real redpillers do not repeat desame cherry after the first successful fvck.
The pussy may be fluffy and juicy and tight and inviting for a second session, but NO ! the rule stipulates that you desist from same pussy after the first session.grin

Is this a brach of study in the red pill community
I will like to partake in the full study!!!!!
Alert me on how to commence lectures
Re: The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wisfem:

Is this a brach of study in the red pill community
I will like to partake in the full study!!!!!
Alert me on how to commence lectures
I won't fail
Re: The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2022
A real redpiller detests illicit sex cool
Re: The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! by Wisfem: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
I won't fail

Ok
Re: The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
A real redpiller detests illicit sex cool
huh?

(1) (Reply)

Talking To A Girl With No Understanding / Do People Really Have This Fetish? / Help Advice On Quiet Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.