Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home (768 Views)

How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home / Where To Buy Peppery, Tasty And Crunchy Kuli Kuli In Lagos State Nigeria / What Is The English Name For Kuli-kuli?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home by DBAAMI(f): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kuli Kuli is different from Kuli Kuli. This particular Kuli Kuli recipe will make you ask for more, the taste is so unique and will start craving for more
Check out how to make it
��������
https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-make-kuli-kuli/

Re: How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home by Bahamas95(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
I don't like eating it cos I heard they roll it with hands.

I don't know how hygienic the maker is so I can't eat what will give me problem......I prefer things like this homemade.
Re: How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home by pyyxxaro: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
I don't like eating it cos I heard they roll it with hands.

I don't know how hygienic the maker is so I can't eat what will give me problem......I prefer things like this homemade.

Have you ever been to a bakery before , if you haven’t, go and see for yourself how bread is prepared

You nor go chop bread again tongue
Re: How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home by Bahamas95(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Have you ever been to a bakery before , if you haven’t, go and see for yourself how bread is prepared

You nor go chop bread again tongue
Lol, ain't a lover of bread but someone has told me about it before. He said the moulders pack breads with sweaty body and stuffs like that.

It's better I don't see with my eyes because that would be the end of me eating any bread.
Re: How To Make Kuli Kuli At Home by Mozino007(m): 2:19am On Mar 12, 2022
Bahamas95:
Lol, ain't a lover of bread but someone has told me about it before. He said the moulders pack breads with sweaty body and stuffs like that.

It's better I don't see with my eyes because that would be the end of me eating any bread.
Big man....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fishermen Soup / Good Home For Good Food / Dieting Tips From A Psychological Viewpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.