Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Am Most Qualified Political Administrator To Become Nigeria President-tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Most Qualified Political Administrator To Become Nigeria President-tinubu (149 Views)

Obi Cubana to Become Nigeria Richest as he Launch Drink company (pics And Video) / Miss Curvy 2019 Declares Interest To Become Nigeria’s President (video) / Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Most Qualified Political Administrator To Become Nigeria President-tinubu by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:37am On Mar 12, 2022
2023 Election:
I am the Most Experienced, Qualified Political Administrator to become Nigeria President-BOLA Ahmed Tinubu, former Governor of Lagos State
…I studied Accountancy and Management in the University as a foundation for my life to bring Nigeria out of the woods, I know what good leadership is all about

*‘My plan to take up the mantle of leadership from Major General Mohammadu Buhari with brain and focus’

*“If you hear them saying, he is sick, I didn’t apply for the job of race running. I didn’t apply for the job of bricklaying. I went to school to study. I didn’t apply for a job of a gravedigger. I have applied for a job of brain and intelligence, focus thinking. The job I want to do for Nigeria is for Nigeria to be greater and be proud of itself, our children, and leave a legacy of success, unlimited success for our great, great children”-TINUBU
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/2023-election-i-am-the-most-experienced-qualified-political-administrator-to-become-nigeria-president-bola-ahmed-tinubu-former-governor-of-lagos-state-i-studied-accountancy-and-management/

Re: I Am Most Qualified Political Administrator To Become Nigeria President-tinubu by NAIJASTANDARD71: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2022
May God help NIGERIA
Re: I Am Most Qualified Political Administrator To Become Nigeria President-tinubu by ollymooreagain: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2022
At what age
Re: I Am Most Qualified Political Administrator To Become Nigeria President-tinubu by ZhanVeera(f): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2022
God have mercy

Re: I Am Most Qualified Political Administrator To Become Nigeria President-tinubu by Bluntguy: 1:52am On Mar 12, 2022
For your eyes o.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Than $1,000 Dollars For International Transactions In Nigeria / . / Panegyrics, As Consummate Journalist, Emeka Odogwu Clocks 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.