Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic (562 Views)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by Enjoykoko: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Amidst the various sanctions been placed on Chelsea Football Club, Top legend Frank Lampard denies having a personal relationship with Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic.
I could count on one hand how many times I've seen him in the last many years I worked for Chelsea." Frank Lampard said in a recent interview.

This come as a shock to most football fans as Lampard and Abrahamovic are deemed close.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hKMfaqHpvs
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by 9gerian: 1:52am On Mar 12, 2022
What if they are close, does that automatically make him Russian, or what manner of groupthink are the so-called purveyors of freedom and democracy trying to shove down the world’s throat?

Enjoykoko:
Amidst the various sanctions been placed on Chelsea Football Club, Top legend Frank Lampard denies having a personal relationship with Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic.
I could count on one hand how many times I've seen him in the last many years I worked for Chelsea." Frank Lampard said in a recent interview.

This come as a shock to most football fans as Lampard and Abrahamovic are deemed close.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hKMfaqHpvs
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by Enjoykoko: 2:05am On Mar 12, 2022
9gerian:
What if they are close, does that automatically make him Russian, or what manner of groupthink are the so-called purveyors of freedom and democracy trying to shove down the world’s throat?

lalasticla Mynd44 dominique Seun is this not betrayal from Lampard? How una take see am.
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by Wawelexy(m): 2:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Una see life? Everyman for himself
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by Totilopussylick(m): 4:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Enjoykoko:

lalasticla Mynd44 dominique Seun is this not betrayal from Lampard? How una take see am.
How

Lampard only trying to stay on the server side tongue.
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by gasparpisciotta: 6:59am On Mar 12, 2022
What is the big deal if Lampard has a personal relationship with Abrahamovic?

And here he is denying his former boss, this is an act of betrayal IMO.
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by Enjoykoko: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
What is the big deal if Lampard has a personal relationship with Abrahamovic?

And here he is denying his former boss, this is an act of betrayal IMO.

It is really a pity.
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by Enjoykoko: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2022
u are a confirmed blues on this platform. What can you say on this
Re: Lampard Denies Having Personal Relationship With Chelsea Owner Roman Abrahamovic by Omoluabi16(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Enjoykoko:

lalas is this not betrayal from Lampard? How una take see am.
You're an everton's manager taking questions about abramovich. Im afraid lampard still has a long way to go.
That's why I like Thomas tuchel. E dey give those useless journalists hot hot.

(1) (Reply)

WC: Messi Told He Would Be Elected Argentina's Next President On One Condition / Ronaldo Is Quitting Football To Go And Manage His Businesses In Portugal / Peter Drury Powerful Poetry On Lionel Messi After Winning The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.