Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:09 PM

Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome (485 Views)

2023: Vote Out Old People With Your PVC- Seth Kome / Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome by ossaioviesucces(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Wizkid and Davido should do collabo- Seth Kome

Delta businessman, philanthropist Mr Seth Kome has urged Nigeria singers Wizkid and Davido to do a collaboration.

Seth while chatting with newsmen at Asaba noted that Nigerians are waiting to see a collaboration with the two singers .

The Ceo of Seth hotel noted that irrespective of the speculation, a collaboration is needed to appreciate their fans.

“I am a lover of wizkid and davido songs which means I am their fan .

Their songs are enjoyable and I have been waiting for them to do a collaboration.

I know their collaboration will be an unforgettable hit that will unite both fans.

We are eagerly waiting for them. ” he said .

Re: Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome by seunboi(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome by helinues: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2022
And how about the ones they have done?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2022
No,wizkid is a hater and davido should distance himself from him
Re: Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome by OKOATA(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Too much anticipation of these two singing may not even make the music sweet sef, just like wizzy and burna on Balor D'or the song no too sweet.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
No,wizkid is a hater and davido should distance himself from him
What made you say this?
Don't you think you are also a hater here.

Re: Wizkid And Davido Should Do Collabo- Seth Kome by WarriAproko: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Which nonsense be this.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Kaduna Gubernatorial Candidate Was Spotted Doing. / Between Tinubu, Osibanjo, Ameachi And Others / House Of Assembly Member Disgraced In Ekiti For Failing To Deliver (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.