Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lcredit Loan Company Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lcredit Loan Company Problem (449 Views)

Please Save Me From Lcredit Loan App / Lcredit Loan / Is Lcredit Loan App Legit? (lcredit Loan App Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lcredit Loan Company Problem by Kdon2: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning dear nairalanders. If you have had experience with online loan companies then your advice is very needed here. I had an ugly experience with one of these online loan companies called Lcredit and I like to seek advice on what to do.

Sometimes last week I paid back the loan I took from this Lcredit N12,500 and my account was debited twice for the same amount (that is times two of the amount) N25,000 . It's been over a week now no refund no acknowledgement that they have taken more than their money from me. They didn't even acknowledge my message sent to them to report the issue. I am at a loss to what to do. Please my good people how do I go about reclaiming my money from this Lcredit scammers.

Na advice I need o no be insult please.
Thank you.
Re: Lcredit Loan Company Problem by Lekan239(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Collect another loan and don't pay back
Re: Lcredit Loan Company Problem by DonBenny77(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Chat me up I have all the experience you need. Easy credit did same to me they debited me after paying them via offline transfer all their watsapp agents ignored me. Until I switched the game they ended up begging.
Re: Lcredit Loan Company Problem by Kdon2: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lekan239:
Collect another loan and don't pay back

Ok sir. But what if they access my account directly?
Re: Lcredit Loan Company Problem by Lekan239(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kdon2:

Ok sir. But what if they access my account directly?
block ur ATM and get another ATM
Re: Lcredit Loan Company Problem by Kdon2: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lekan239:
block ur ATM and get another ATM

Ok sir. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Mojec Eases Meter Acquisition For Customers, Metering Achieved Within 24 Hours / / Pastor Says Beyonce Sold Her Soul To The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.