Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life (564 Views)

Bitter Truth About Peter Obi They Don't Like To Hear (Photos) / Leading Nigeria One Of Hardest Challenges In Life, Buhari Says In Sallah Message / #iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by definitelyME(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2022
1) some people are patiently waiting for you to fail (friends and family included)

2) sex is overrated

3) Love is nothing but an illusion, a confliction of interests

4) No one truely loves you, everyone is in it for him/her self (selfishness is in all animal D.N.A,)

5) The only things that truely exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility (the longer you live, the more you'll realise it)

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Totilopussylick(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
tongue
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Bugwu: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
tongue
I disagree with number 4.
There are people that truely love
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by gidgiddy: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2022
definitelyME:
1) some people are patiently waiting for you to fail (friends and family included)

2) sex is overrated

4) No one truely loves you, everyone is in it for him/her self (selfishness is in all animal D.N.A,)

5) The only things that truely exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility (the longer you live, the more you'll realise it)

I agree with all except number 5
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Starzo: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2022
no 2 na confam
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Bugwu:
I disagree with number 4. There are people that truely love
That Person is u mum.
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Bugwu:

I disagree with number 4.
There are people that truely love
That Person is u mum, ur siblings or ur father.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Morenikeji090(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2022
I disagree sex is not overrated.. sex is so great if you have sex with someone that get attracted to you you gonna know how sex is super enjoyable.
definitelyME:

2) sex is overrated

Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Truvelisback(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2022
U can't be completely happy and satisfied in Life.
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by kunlesehan(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Your greatest help will come from a total stranger and not your family or friends.
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by Sergio104(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why do human being exist??.??.??.??

Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by zinaunreal(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
definitelyME:

2) sex is overrated

My friend gerrout with your stupid senseless topics. Old shiit
Re: Some Of The Hardest And Most Bitter Truth About Life by ChoCho54(f): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Starzo:
no 2 na confam
Explain

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Sue A Loan Company That Doesn't Have A Physical Office Address / Case Closed / Allowing The North To Produce A Presidential Candidate Is The Right Thing--chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.