Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,326 members, 7,964,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) (1702 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Dispatch Rider Nabbed For Stealing €14,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by ExAngel007(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
A dispatch rider in Lagos State has been apprehended after a
baby was allegedly found inside his courier box.

According to online reports, the incident happened in the
Sangotedo Area of Lagos on Friday, March 11.

A video of the incident shared online showed the rider being
assaulted by a mob who later dragged him to a police station.
One of the persons in the background was heard saying, “This
is the child that was abducted.”

The state police command is yet to comment on the incident.
Watch a video showing the dispatch rider after he was
apprehended below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-JQkiuLog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhVXWs8TjlQ
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by ZhanVeera(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
The heart of men....
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Thesaint141(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wetin dey gan?
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by slimjohn2k5: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deep
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by complexBoss12: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
undecided

It will shock you guys to know what most of these guys deliver most times. if I had a fake account I would have posted something here, with evidence, but once it leaks, I will be a target, bc I got to know by chance. Just a few days ago, I was telling a friend that the Police should start searching dispatch riders, most of those guys are evil, pure evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by sirjoggy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ritualist everywhere, Won fi sheyin ni
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by NoToPile: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
This was the topic we were discussing at home this morning, watched the video on IG.

I can't imagine the height of wickedness, locking a baby into a box, the child would have been suffocating Na. The mother of the boy would have practically run mad looking for her child.

Lucky child,

One thing now is this is not the time to mind your business anymore, if anything looks strange, sounds strange, if you just feel something is not right, someone walking illegally on your steet raise an alarm.

Thank God those on the street were observant enough to hear the cries from the box and they acted on their instincts.

Happy for the parents and child, I just like the way they were whozing him slaps angry which explanation does he even have sef.

3 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Karlovych: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Drugnibu's minions again!!!

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Fashionista01(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who knows how many babies he has abducted in the course of this courier services he is rendering?

Thank God for delivering the baby from the hands of this evil being.

Poor baby, God is with you.
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Fashionista01(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who knows how many babies he has abducted in the course of this courier services he is rendering?

Thank God for delivering the baby from the hands of this evil being.

Poor baby, God is with you.
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by zabimaru: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
complexBoss12:
undecided

It will shock you guys to know what most of these guys deliver most times. if I had a fake account I would have posted something here, with evidence, but once it leaks, I will be a target, bc I got to know by chance. Just a few days ago, I was telling a friend that the Police should start searching dispatch riders, most of those guys are evil, pure evil.

Guy post it, don't be an indirect accomplice to subsequent extreme cases of dehumanization. That knowledge was given to you to for a purpose. Share it for the world to know what's happening and for the society to create/adopt effective preventive measures.

Find a way to get the information across while staying anonymous. You don't have to use real names... we must get to that point where we achieve absolute selflessness.

Your aim should be to prevent a reoccurrence and not point fingers, let those tasked with investigations do their job.

2 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bizarre. People keep devising means to be evil. Good thing the child was found, alive. Rather than mob him, they should track the recipient of the 'delivery'
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by zabimaru: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
NoToPile:
This was the topic we were discussing at home this morning, watched the video on IG.

I can't imagine the height of wickedness, locking a baby into a box, the child would have been suffocating Na. The mother of the boy would have practically run mad looking for her child.

Lucky child,

One thing now is this is not the time to mind your business anymore, if anything looks strange, sounds strange, if you just feel something is not right, someone walking illegally on your steet raise an alarm.

Thank God those on the street were observant enough to hear the cries from the box and they acted on their instincts.

Happy for the parents and child, I just like the way they were whozing him slaps angry which explanation does he even have sef.

I totally agree, a corolla that was parked just beside a neighbour's apartment on the ground floor was terribly vandalized. Of course, he claimed he was fast asleep. These guys removed everything that makes a corolla a corolla except the powertrain, the fuel tank and the annoying tiny cabin.

This car was parked just beside his room, maybe cos he didn't have a car so he couldn't really relate.

Just a simple phone call or sms to the owner, who happens to be in the same compound whatsapp group (incase he claims to not have his number).

I was robbed at Port Harcourt at noon while other car owners and passers-by watched the "skit".

We are too self centered in this country, even when helping someone doesn't in any way harm another person, that person will not make any attempt.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Bosenan: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
What is this again?
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by peppermint7(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jungle justice asap after he has been forced to name the others
Nonsense
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by LILTJAY1: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Naso them catch one with gun the other day
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by merieam16(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
How well can they start searching them, cos the way dez guys speed eeh, sometimes I just wonder if they wanna deliver something in heaven and quickly come back

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
This one no go pass afonja handwork. They wanted to kidnap this pikin and pass to Ogun
Ogun go kill and collect heart pass to Oyo
Oyo go collect liver pass to Ondo
Ondo go collect penis and breast pas to Osun
Osun to collect d remaining and do d final burial
Thank Jah that our pikin still dey alive
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Buharidgeneral: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
BRT now dispatch rider
If you think you have seen all just wait for another banger soon
Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
BRT now dispatch rider
All the entire oduduwa federal republic is cursed with bad news tongue undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Nabbed After Baby Was Allegedly Found In His Courier Box (video) by tit(f): 2:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
BRT now dispatch rider

it is a network that goes all the way to the top

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White Parents Chased A Black Educator Out Of Town. Then, / Yahoo Boys Arrested For Burying New Born Baby Alive In Rivers / Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.