Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,878 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic (2434 Views)

Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE / Guerilla Warfare: Ogboriefon And Ogedengbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Whiteangel1234: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mazi Simon Ekpa Have threaten to Activate Biafra Guerilla Warfare from 15th March 2022 against the occupational Nigeria security forces and Politicians if The Army , Police and Navy failed to pull out of South East Region in the Next 3 days and Demilitarized the Zone

He wrote " You who bring military to kill our children and women in the name of stopping Biafra freedom or secessionists as you call them, 15.3.2022 is the deadline to demilitarise our region or face the Biafra Guerrilla warfare as self defence, we will not also allow those who brought them

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Goodmarlian: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Self defence is a human Right I will die for my motherland God bless Biafra!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by KoleDgreat2020(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
This idiot again..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Bounceboune7: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goodmarlian:
so he will activate guerrilla warfare all d way from Finland n u will b here facing d implications.

Wisdom is truly profitable to direct

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by LeoDeKing: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Now they have said it and we have all heard.

When they now go out on 15/3 and cause havoc, wahala go start.

On 17/3, they will come out to accuse fulani herdsmen and dss.

Well, I don't know, maybe this comment was made by fulani herdsmen using Simon Ekpa's handle, anything is possible. undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Goodmarlian: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so he will activate guerrilla warfare all d way from Finland n u will b here facing d implications.

And buhari will sit in aso- rock and be ordering innocent southern youths army to their death.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Simon Ekpa STFU.

Very soon they will deport you from Finland.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Brexxit(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy

This one wants to join his brother cownu in the zoo prison eating watery beans and sour garri.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Totilopussylick(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
tongue
Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by totit: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Is that not a bamboo tree being held up by one of awa bialafla military men? grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Sergio104(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
KoleDgreat2020:
This idiot again..

May thunder shatter your carcass there.

Useless people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Sergio104(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
totit:
Is that not a bamboo tree being held up by one of awa bialafla military men? grin

How on earth does it concern you.

Till you step your foot sha

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Sergio104(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goodmarlian:

And buhari will sit in aso- rock and be ordering innocent southern youths army to their death.

Zombies can't reason that.

They will always make reference, but juxtaposing it to reality and fact is always a problem for their shallow grey matter

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by totit: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sergio104:

How on earth does it concern you.

Till you step your foot sha

Lool
Biaflana riffraff quoting me. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Sergio104(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Now they have said it and we have all heard.

When they now go out on 15/3 and cause havoc, wahala go start.

On 17/3, they will come out to accuse fulani herdsmen and dss.

Well, I don't know, maybe this comment was made by fulani herdsmen using Simon Ekpa's handle, anything is possible. undecided

So far the havock is on terrorist Nigerian soldiers.......we are okay with it

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Bounceboune7: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goodmarlian:

we just don't want to hear ethnic cleansing or genocide later ooo cos for your mind u believe d rag tag militia can match d Nigeria army.

D mistake u make is that u compare the politics of soldier n boko haram in d north to what is happening in igbo land.

What is happening in d north is just politics n high level conspiracy so for your mind u think the military is weak cos they can't defeat boko haram

They will show u their true colors when in the east cos it's pure work n not politics

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Sergio104(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
totit:

Lool
Biaflana riffraff quoting me. grin

You better not start what you can't finish this afternoon son of disconnected ossicles angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Goodmarlian: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
we just don't want to hear ethnic cleansing or genocide later ooo cos for your mind u believe d rag tag militia can match d Nigeria army.

D mistake u make is that u compare the politics of soldier n boko haram in d north to what is happening in igbo land.

What is happening in d north is just politics n high level conspiracy so for your mind u think the military is weak cos they can't defeat boko haram

They will show u their true colors when in the east cos it's pure work n not politics

Why are you crying to me , am I Simon ekpa? Go ahead and do what's on your mind no need crying to me.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by totit: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sergio104:

You better not start what you can't finish this afternoon son of disconnected ossicles angry

Typical... Ipod miscreant.
Just get out already, I don't have time for lout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Bounceboune7: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Why are you crying to me , am I Simon ekpa? Go ahead and do what's on your mind no need crying to me.
let Simon epa come n lead u here in Nigeria if e get mind,kanu wey craze pass am is on a watery beans level for buhari underground cage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Sergio104(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
totit:

Typical... Ipod miscreant.
Just get out already, I don't have time for lout.

Neither do i have time for a rabid recreant mofo angry
Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Goodmarlian: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:
let Simon epa come n lead u here in Nigeria if e get mind,kanu wey craze pass am is on a watery beans level for buhari underground cage

Let buhari too lead the Nigerian army to borno and fight to bokoharam and bandits after all he is a general.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by totit: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sergio104:

Neither do I have time for a rabid recreant mofo angry

So, why are you pained, quoting me, and threatening at the same time like I didn't already know Nah mouth una get?

Where is the sanity in using bamboo as a weapon?/ grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Tyche(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by History555: 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Simon ekpa aka simon groundnut needs to be deported so that he can experience wat he preaches live

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Sergio104(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
totit:

So, why are you pained, quoting me, and threatening at the same time like I didn't already know Nah mouth una get?

Where is the sanity in using bamboo as a weapon?/ grin cheesy

And my question to you wasn't rhetoric.

Beside a biaflana rifarrif will like to know your never-do-well tribe before addressing you well.
Won't be surprise if am replying a son of fallen demon with tiger scratched face.
Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by IgweOfNnewi: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Continue wasting your time, you think you are talking to people with brains intact, IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addict have submitted their brains to ohamadike monkey Kanu, nothing you tell them make any sense to them

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by totit: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sergio104:

And my question to you wasn't rhetoric.

Beside a biaflana rifarrif will like to know your never-do-well tribe before addressing you well.
Won't be surprise if am replying a son of fallen demon with tiger scratched face.
Rubbish!!

Never-do-well? Lool
Fallen Demon, tiger stretched face? Like I didn't know you would eventually use these lines? And who are you again, IPOB miscreant so, I ain't surprised. grin grin

Bunch of lout you better get on the field and join your futureless blaflana bunch. Imao!

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Perfectbeing(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goodmarlian:

And who will suffer it? Buhari? Or Southerners?? Both the secessionists ( Southerners), civilians in the East and the innocent Southern youth military men will be dying not Buhari or his family..

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Galaxydon1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Goodmarlian:
R.I.P in advance. This life way Sweet like sugar.. you wan die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by Proudlyomonna: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Anyone who dies doing this ipob fraud from henceforth with all the signal that this is just a well packaged fraud is the most useless human being on earth �.
His guerilla nonsense will not be in SE,he should take it to sambisa forest.
Ipob is truly enjoying the dividends of the uselessness of the shameless fg army and security force.
Ordinary proscribed group of thugs them no fit gather Intel go after and apprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic by udele1: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Can U Identify Anyone In This Picture? / Akwa Ibom People Shutdown Streets For Peter Obi (Pictures) / Ngige Debunk Fake News againt Peter Obi ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.