Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience (2166 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / State The Reasons Why You Cheat(ed) On Your Spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by odysey: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:
cheesy

Lmao

First off ilike your moniker madara uchiha a character in naruto°°°imiss seeing animés°° .. He was my favorite
people like you go to occasions to eat all the varieties note ididnt use taste, you guys eat like consume all the varieties of foods you see in an occasions... You guys eat like it is your last super!!! That driver messdup for helping you out.. Glutt

Truly awuf dey run belle

fattprince and heniford2 would have lota stories to tell... Loose bowels and tiny bladders entities
I'm concerned he's your favourite character
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by KidDarkness(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
odysey:
I'm concerned he's your favourite character
Me sef dey concerned. Itachi was mine

1 Like

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Hartugrin27(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Today is d worst day of my life... I nearly messed up myself real bad. I was coming bak frm an occassion nd was really pressed, i already boarded d vehicle before d first signal came, i thought i could hold it till i reached home. And meanwhile d journey back home takes at least 30 min.. The urge continue nd was gettin intense that i had to clench my butt tight through out the journey. When we finally got to the stop, it was already at the base of my butthole, any movement i make, it will come out freely... I was sweating profusely.... I had to still wait till everyone alighted and beg the driver to take me to my house, at first he refuse because, one its a sienna and two, he didnt see the need to. But i had to explain to him whats going on. So he finally agreed, and drop me at the gate the shit finally came out as i alighted... I had to use my hand to hold my trouser to prevent the shit from falling as i ran inside.... The driver was just laughing... Damn what a day..
Share urs even if its when ure a kid.

Lol
Mine was in jss2 den...
I'd eat from home to school n still collect some change to buy some unforseen transaction..
That day was like " Ola y u con chop today na,"
I remember I ate beans that night br4 d next morning...the morning, I con ate Eba with vegetable soup in the morning br4 going to school. After the morning assembly stuff, I waka jeje enter class...after short break, na hin d poo pu hold me .....
I shaparply comot for class, go our senior toilet. as I got deir, I saw dem serving punishment for not washing toilet .I really wish to enter one of d toilet buh dem no born me well cos dem dey vex n na jss2 I dey...no boldness..

I still dea waka jejely cos d poo pu never too hold me..
When d poo pu start to dey hold me, na hin I go dey waka fast fast
I run enter one corner buh br4 I fit off my school short trouser, chai!!!!, Poo pu don full my under wear... Novice me no kuku even off d Sokoto again, I enter class con Siddon...
Public school na oyinbo market..
As me enter class, Siddon ..naso all d class start do dey perceived the aroma of d poo pu..
Most of them no quick know say na me buh later later, all the students know say na me. Like (115 students)
Me sef don use scope sleep cos I no fit stand up again ..
Na one of my guy con wake me up buh br4 I know weytn dey sup , the whole 3 blocks (A,B,C) students dey use me catch cruise..I sha go clean my body buh since that day, I no dey abuse any student for my jss even till when I reach SS2
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Fedrick100: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Y
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by odysey: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2022
KidDarkness:

Me sef dey concerned. Itachi was mine
saw a video of how neji will beat Itachi, lock all his chakra points defend all his attack and win flawlessly
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2022
fattprince:
Well I don't always have these experience, though I had one where my bladder almost burst due to holding urine from Ijebu Ode to Ikorodu. In fact I had to use the gutter where I was facing a park directly. It was because a man to urinated there that was what gave me liver. But when it comes to poo, though if I'm pressed before leaving the house I use the toilet but if I get pressed on the way, infact I don't feel the need as long as I'm in a bus and the bus is moving. Yes, I've done it many times that I'm always confident now that no matter what I will reach my destination before anything.
Hot shit never hold you before
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by HilcomTech(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So many crazy experiences! But did Bola Tinubu really poo on himself?

Not exactly.. He actually pooed on NnamdiKanu face
Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by blackparadise: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Lilsameey:
It was a near-experience for me, I boarded bus from Owo to Lagos, Shit hold me from Owo/Akure road. The shit was trying to force itself. I was tempted many times to tell the driver to stop, so I can probably use the bush but I was like hell no, see this fine girls and crazy guyz, Dem go use me laff, or make I enter bus, make Dem kon dey cover nose grin grin grin, You know people can be crazy., no be me. Guys, I hold this shit till I reach home ooooo, I was walking like a disabled human being. I spent 2 hours shitting in the toilet, like I was relieved and weak. Just sat on the WC helpless. After rounding up, I used the shower for like 20 minutes and was rewinding the day again. Then I slept. It was a very funny and terrible experience, my asshole hear shege that day. (The trick that saved me was kegel exercise.

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by bigcee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
I was in a staff bus to work. I discovered I was pressed. I stood up in the coaster. The driver asked what was wrong I said stomach ache. He asked if it was ulcer, I said no. The shit don't dey my yansh tip. The muscles could not hold it anymore. It came out but thank God it was this tight boxers. I went to the toilet from the bus. I had to remove the boxers and worked all day without boxers.

Since then early morning shit is a goal.
I can imagine you thinking that your enemy has finally succeeded grin

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by bigcee(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lilsameey:
It was a near-experience for me, I boarded bus from Owo to Lagos, Shit hold me from Owo/Akure road. The shit was trying to force itself. I was tempted many times to tell the driver to stop, so I can probably use the bush but I was like hell no, see this fine girls and crazy guyz, Dem go use me laff, or make I enter bus, make Dem kon dey cover nose grin grin grin, You know people can be crazy., no be me. Guys, I hold this shit till I reach home ooooo, I was walking like a disabled human being. I spent 2 hours shitting in the toilet, like I was relieved and weak. Just sat on the WC helpless. After rounding up, I used the shower for like 20 minutes and was rewinding the day again. Then I slept. It was a very funny and terrible experience, my asshole hear shege that day. (The trick that saved me was kegel exercise.
Lwkmd grin grin grin

Re: Ever Poo-ed On Your Body When You Are Out? Share Your Experience by fattprince(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Hot shit never hold you before
Seriously. I've experienced this thing so many times. As long as the Bus is moving oh, nothing go happen infact sometimes I forget about the shit till I come down from bus. And immediately I take bike it will ease again till I get home. And everytime I travel interstate I don't enter hold up. But if where I'm going is that far, I make sure I shit when I bath or at least I'm not feeling any shit when I leave home. I'm surprised too when I started noticing it but it is what it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Put Your Trust In Any Lady: I Learnt The Hard Way / If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do / She's In A Serious Relationship But I Need To Date Her For Just 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.