Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,974 members, 7,942,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nokia N79 With Accessories For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N79 With Accessories For Sale (531 Views)

Nokia N79 For Sale / Clean Nokia N79 For Sale / Nokia N79,or E52 Or E5 Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N79 With Accessories For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2011
nokia n79 for sale for just 28k, if u own a memory card and u buy dis phone and u come with a memory card,i will download movies of ur choice for u for free ,movies i have are (Transporter,army of darkness,13hours,avatar,die hard4,fantastic4,infestation,jason X,phonebooth,sharktales,spiderman2, terminator,the descent part 1 &2, final destination part 1 to 3,what happened in vegas, 2012, a walk to remember,amour of god,anaconda part 1&2, babys day out,beastly,blue seduction, blue valentine,book of blood,born of hope, Thor, green lantern,brave heart,buried,butchered,childs play,chocolate,days of darkness,day dream nation,source code,deadwood, death race, spartacus season 1&2,despicable me,doghouse,drive angry,essential killing,evil dead 1&2,fast five, faster,final contract, final destination 1&3,flesh wound, flushed, toy story3,home alone,i'm number 4,i spit on ur grave 2011,indiana jones and the temple of doom, the never ending story,jumanji,jurasic park, just go with it,little man,mega phyton vs getoroid, tangled,megamind,orcs,pelt,piranha,point break,predator1,pretty woman,prince of persia,rango, prison break,resident evil,red,rise of death,rivers of darkness,road trip,robin hood,salt,saw7,scar,shoot 'em up, skyline,speed1,street fighter 2,superman1&2,tekken,the fugitive,the hole,the passion of christ,the totured,the tournament,the book of eli,the chaperONE,the next three days,the rite,the thaw,the town,the tourist,titanic1&2,tracker,tron,unstopabble, unthinkable,univesal soldiers,up,wilderness,without a paddle,wrong turn part1 to 3, true story of WWE 4HRS must watch*,xmen first class,xmen origins,zombies etc) if interested call 08028789799, if u have these movies on ur n79 u can connect it to ur tv at home and watch it on full screen,etc if interested call 08028789799, if u have these movies on ur n79 u can connect it to ur tv at home and watch it on full screenried,butchered,childs play,chocolate,days of darkness,day dream nation,source code,deadwood, death race, spartacus season 1&2,despicable me,doghouse,drive angry,essential killing,evil dead 1&2,fast five, faster,final contract, final destination 1&3,flesh wound, flushed, toy story3,home alone,i'm number 4,i spit on ur grave 2011,indiana jones and the temple of doom, the never ending story,jumanji,jurasic park, just go with it,little man,mega phyton vs getoroid, tangled,megamind,orcs,pelt,piranha,point break,predator1,pretty woman,prince of persia,rango, prison break,resident evil,red,rise of death,rivers of darkness,road trip,robin hood,salt,saw7,scar,shoot 'em up, skyline,speed1,street fighter 2,superman1&2,tekken,the fugitive,the hole,the passion of christ,the totured,the tournament,the book of eli,the chaperONE,the next three days,the rite,the thaw,the town,the tourist,titanic1&2,tracker,tron,unstopabble, unthinkable,univesal soldiers,up,wilderness,without a paddle,wrong turn part1 to 3, true story of WWE 4HRS must watch*,xmen first class,xmen origins,zombies etc) if interested call 08028789799, if u have these movies on ur n79 u can connect it to ur tv at home and watch it on full screen,etc if interested call 08028789799, if u have these movies on ur n79 u can connect it to ur tv at home and watch it on full screen

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Ecourier / Brand New 17 Inches Toshiba @ 98k / 500gb External Hard Drive @ 5.5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.