Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,183 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Deal For All The Owners Of Computer Schools And Those Who Want To Learn Computer At Home - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Deal For All The Owners Of Computer Schools And Those Who Want To Learn Computer At Home (473 Views)

It's A Steal,it's A Deal,30 Days Unlimited Access To FREE Money Making Ebooks / Business Opportunity For Owners Of Schools And Jamb/ssce Coaching Center! / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Deal For All The Owners Of Computer Schools And Those Who Want To Learn Computer At Home by Winnerslfc(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hello!
If you own a "computer school," i would like to make a deal with you.
I understand from experience that most learners of computer will do better and also learn faster if they have something like an interractive handout that they can study at home before attending classes.
Also, preparing such handouts can be a tedious job especially when you want to make it very comprehensive.
However, i have taken my time to prepare a comprehensive handout that will ease your work. This handout was written in such a way that you need not talk much in class as i have already done all the talking - showing the necessary pictures that will enhance good understanding,
Hey! It's just like employing me as a  teacher in your school but at reduced cost.
you want to give it a try?
Call 08094301125.
Or mail felixwins247@yahoo.com.
AHH! I almost forgot.
If you don't know even a thing in computer or need more grooming but seem not to have the time to attend any school or perhaps have no money to attend the school of computer, the good news is you can sit right inside your bedroom while you learn and become a guru in the world of computer at almost no cost except your time.
just contact me and get started right away.
Re: A Deal For All The Owners Of Computer Schools And Those Who Want To Learn Computer At Home by dtc2k(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Tell your Boss, Church Members, Jumat Worshipers, Asalatu Members, Imam, Pastor, Choir Members, Office colleagues, family friends, 2go pals room mates, NYSC CDS groups and anybody you really love and care about...

Nov/Dec DISCOUNT-Upgrade your computer skills at very short time and under the best environment,with just 10,000 (3 Months) Morning/Afternoon;6,000 (3 Months)Evening Sessions.

DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTERS SCHOOL:Ibara, Abeokuta. Ogun State. BIG and BETTER. Visit us today or Text for further inquiries: 08039408822, 08088387338, 08179409183

Our unbeatable quality courses includes:
-Information Processing Systems (IPS)
-Information Computation Program (ICP)
-Project Management Program (PMP)
-Inside Graphics Program (IGP)
-Career Enhanced Program (ECP)
-Computer Engineering (CEGN)
-Financial Database Management (FDM)
-AutoCAD Program (ACAD)

All with focused flexible training options:- MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING
Monday-Friday (WEEKDAYS CLASSES) -
Saturday-Sunday (WEEKEND CLASSES) -

Training Under the Best Enviroment
-AIR CONDITIONED TRAINING ROOMS WITH PROJECTORS
-CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY (STAND-BY-GENERATORS)
-1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (FULL PRACTICAL COURSES) 3 HOURS DAILY

(1) (Reply)

Dynamic Business Website At A Cheap Price. / Do U Have Cars 4 Sale? / Diesel Tanker For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.