Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or (390 Views)

Story Behind Viral Photos Of Messi, Six-Month-Old Lamine Yamal / Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot / Lionel Messi Wins Balloon D'or 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or by Obijo200: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Check out the photo of messi when he won the balloon d'Or

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or by MadamVanessa(f): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

A king is a king

Football was ingrained in this Young Man DNA.

Yesterday Insecure Ronaldo and his fans didn't allowed us to hear something because of hat trick. A hat trick Messi has given to both his country and clubs a countless times.

If Messi wanted to play the type of football the fraud plays, Messi would've been in his billions goals now. But no, my guy is a playmaker, he dribbles, assist, scores, passes ball. He's not a tap in and penalty kicker as some people fake goat .
Re: Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or by Halimaatz(f): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2022
You hit the point ma....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or by Illuminatiship(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A king is a king

Football was ingrained in this Young Man DNA.

Yesterday Insecure Ronaldo and his fans didn't allowed us to hear something because of hat trick. A hat trick Messi has given to both his country and clubs a countless times.

If Messi wanted to play the type of football the fraud plays, Messi would've been in his billions goals now. But no, my guy is a playmaker, he dribbles, assist, scores, passes ball. He's not a tap in and penalty kicker as some people fake goat .
today you join Ronaldo tomorrow na Messi madam should I give you a touch light to find your real goat? Because I guess it's dark over there..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or by Solvelink: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2022
Me as a messi fan, if you compare ronaldo with another player apart from messi, me no go gree gon.

The two are goat.

I see no reason you should be abusing the one you don't like.
Re: Photo Of Messi When H Won The Balloon D'or by MadamVanessa(f): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Illuminatiship:
today you join Ronaldo tomorrow na Messi madam should I give you a touch light to find your real goat? Because I guess it's dark over there..

For once in my life I have never for once like or support that useless old fraud of a goat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Stripped Of Super Falcons’ Captaincy After Directives From NFF / United's Manager Erik Ten Hag Is Interested In Signing Jurrien Timber From Ajax / Officially Quiting Bet9ja Today As Season Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.