Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,463 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:45 AM

Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin (634 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by evolution4434: 8:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2022
In Job 1 the devil did whine God to punish Job.

Though I don't believe it.
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by GreatAxeMan: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2022
In Islam allah plays the role of Satan. It is allah who commands his followers to sin. Satan is not the author of sin in Islam, allah is:

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
In Job 1 the devil did whine God to punish Job.

Though I don't believe it.
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by AntiChristian: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
In Islam allah plays the role of Satan. It is allah who commands his followers to sin. Satan is not the author of sin in Islam, allah is:

Where did Allah command anyone to sin in the Hadith? Seems your lie just dey get levels everyday!

Yahweh says in Isaiah 45: 7 that He created prosperity and calamity.

How do you define calamity or disaster as some translations use it?
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by sonmvayina(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

That is not what the Hadith means...I am not even a Muslim., but I understand it..
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by sonmvayina(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
The devil does not exist he is a Christian creation..

1 Like

Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by GreatAxeMan: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did Allah command anyone to sin in the Hadith? Seems your lie just dey get levels everyday!

I just provided you with the Hadith which says that allah will commit genocide against you and his other slaves if you refuse to commit sin the way he wants you to grin

Yahweh says in Isaiah 45: 7 that He created prosperity and calamity.

How do you define calamity or disaster as some translations use it?

Yes, you see, this only magnifies the difference between God and allah. Our God rewards the righteous with prosperity and punishes sin, unlike allah who wipes mûdslîmés out of existence for refusing to be sinful. The Great Flood was the greatest disaster the world has ever seen and our God, The God of the Christians and Jews used the calamity of the Flood to punish evil doers!

Maybe instead of embarrassing your allah by making dumb comparisons with our God, you should be obeying allah and committing sexual immorality the way he commanded you to do!

[img]https://images./5SyRIufSx0mYbkqc97iRtf.jpg[/img]
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by GreatAxeMan: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
So educate us. What does allah mean when he tells his slaves that he will wipe them out of existence if they don't commit sin? Show us an example of your "intelligence"...

sonmvayina:

That is not what the Hadith means...I am not even a Muslim., but I understand it..
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by sonmvayina(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
So educate us. What does allah mean when he tells his slaves that he will wipe them out of existence if they don't commit sin? Show us an example of your "intelligence"...

It means God does not want people that are doing holy holy. He is the one who created you, he knew we are bound to commit sin either by omission or commission. He wants us to learn from them and move on. That is what being a human being is....not forming holy holy...
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by GreatAxeMan: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Go back and read it again. If you're talking about hypocrisy, that's not what allah is saying, that is the meaning which YOU as a muslim is reading into it.

It VERY clearly says that you are under an obligation to commit sins, or you will be wiped away and replaced by someone who is willing to wallow in sin. If muslims don't sin, then allah has no relevance or usefulness.

sonmvayina:

It means God does not want people that are doing holy holy. He is the one who created you, he knew we are bound to commit sin either by omission or commission. He wants us to learn from them and move on. That is what being a human being is....not forming holy holy...
Re: Revelation: How The Devil Manipulates Men To Sin by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

I just provided you with the Hadith which says that allah will commit genocide against you and his other slaves if you refuse to commit sin the way he wants you to grin
I didn't see genocide in the hadith. Can you underline where genocide is Mr. Falsehood peddler!
Do you even know what genocide mean to lie like this?

Yes, you see, this only magnifies the difference between God and allah. Our God rewards the righteous with prosperity and punishes sin, unlike allah who wipes mûdslîmés out of existence for refusing to be sinful. The Great Flood was the greatest disaster the world has ever seen and our God, The God of the Christians and Jews used the calamity of the Flood to punish evil doers!

1. Which verse states this in Isaiah that the calamity and disaster is for the sinners?
2. When Lot and his daughters slept together did any calamity befall them? God blessed them.
3.When Judah impregnated his daughter in law, what calamity befell them? God blessed the offspring of incest.
4. Job was a righteous man but Satan had to whine God in the Bible to destroy everything Job had but preserve his life.

Calamity is for the righteous (Job) and Prosperity for the offspring of Incest!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make A Vow With God ? / Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous / What Kind Of Religion Do They Practice In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.