Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate (1109 Views)

How To Sell Your Skrill Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate / Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate by macphilip: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Making money to your Paypal account from a disadvantaged country such as Nigeria is no easy stuff.
So an attractive opportunity is having the knowledge of how to exchange your hard earned paypal funds
to Naira at the best & prevailing black market rate in Nigeria.
In this tutorial, I would show you how to exchange your Paypal funds at a higher dollar to Naira rate in the aboki black market in Nigeria.
I also explained how you can make money to your Paypal account in Nigeria.
If you have contributions or contrary opinions, you can express in the comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWbKbXvWO6I&t=45s
Re: How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate by TheFalseApostle: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Really great stuff chief, just a little observation.

You're forgetting the risk of getting scammed on localbitcoins, fees per trade from both localbitcoins AND Payoneer or PayPal, transfer fees AND the risk of having everything go right until they order a chargeback on any of the platforms or use crypto description when sending you your money.

The fees alone start eating into your "profit"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate by macphilip: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2022
TheFalseApostle:
Really great stuff chief, just a little observation.

You're forgetting the risk of getting scammed on localbitcoins, fees per trade from both localbitcoins AND Payoneer or PayPal, transfer fees AND the risk of having everything go right until they order a chargeback on any of the platforms or use crypto description when sending you your money.

The fees alone start eating into your "profit"
The fees are almost insignificant compared to the profits made.
Why will you chargeback your paypal transaction after sending it for BTC?
As for crypto remarks/narration, always remind the sender not to type it when making transfer
Re: How To Sell Your Paypal Funds At The Highest Aboki Exchange Rate by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 15, 2023
Experience genuine excellence in PayPal exchange services! Sell your PayPal funds at the premium rate of N600+ per USD and witness seamless, secure transactions. 🌟 Elevate your PayPal account with an international high-value dollar card, guaranteeing effortless transactions with us. Trust in our authentic PayPal account opening and verification service, ensuring a smooth and reliable process. Rely on our dependable Pay4Me service and unlock the full potential of your funds with genuine peace of mind! ✨

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7687831/exchange-paypal-funds-n600-receive

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea From U.s.a / How Is Access Bank Doing? / What Do I Import?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.