Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,959 members, 7,890,175 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic (839 Views)

My Trip To Dubai | Best Places To Check Out! / Best Places To Visit In Akwa Ibom State .. Tourism & Travel.. Photos / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Antibot5: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2022
The Dominican Republic has something for every traveler: Sunshine, pristine beaches, lush forests and historical cities. It’s the perfect destination, whether you’re looking to relax, participate in outdoor adventures or explore urban landscapes. This tourist destination makes it easy for the traveler to book their holidays, with ample resort locations, restaurant establishments and businesses geared toward making visitors happy.

The best times to visit are from February to April, the driest time of year, but no matter when you go, you’ll need to pack your prescription sunglasses. These are the must-see places for travelers who have their sights set on the Dominican Republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjANSMvCkZ8

The Dominican Republic has something for every traveler: Sunshine, pristine beaches, lush forests and historical cities.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Antibot5: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Lounging Seaside in Las Galeras
For those who prefer to chill on quiet, sandy beaches, Las Galeras is the place for you. This remote location is off-the-beaten-path, so it doesn’t attract the throngs of tourists many of the Dominican Republic’s other beach destinations do. Here, you’ll find miles of beaches lined with palm trees and facing pristine, crystal blue waters.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by bibianna(f): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2022
My love where are you?

After Greece see our next destination! wink

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Antibot5: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2022
bibianna:
My love where are you?

Haha sounds great! ancient city of Greece.
Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by yanabasee(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2022
bibianna:
My love where are you?

Thief.... Everybody weh get money na your love.... Ole ..
Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by bibianna(f): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
yanabasee:

Thief.... Everybody weh get money na your love.... Ole ..

: I'm surprisingly not what you think i am!!!! smiley
Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by yanabasee(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2022
bibianna:

: I'm surprisingly not what you think i am!!!! smiley

lol.... I hear you...
So why am I not your love? Because I'm broke right?
Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Cousin9999: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
The country is full of delusional anti-black black people and mulattos.

People only go there because they can't afford nice places like Jamaica. They also go to engage in criminal activity.
Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cousin9999:

People only go there because they can't afford nice places like Jamaica. They also go to engage in criminal activity.
stop chatting shit. It is a regular travel destination for canadians and americans. You just come here typing shit from your little hole in one village in maybe ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Cousin9999: 2:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Cousin9999:

Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Cousin9999: 2:27am On Mar 14, 2022
I forgot to mention that a lot of losers who can't get girls like to go there and participate in human tr4fficking by paying starving women scraps for you know what.
Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Antibot5: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Cousin9999:
I forgot to mention that a lot of losers who can't get girls like to go there and participate in human tr4fficking by paying starving women scraps for you know what.

Hmm where are you getting all this from? Abi is there another Dominican Republic

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2022
Antibot5:

Hmm where are you getting all this from? Abi is there another Dominican Republic
you dey mind the ignorant troll Justwise why is this guy cousin999 allowed to post dangerous and racist posts in this section unchecked.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Best Places To Visit In The Dominican Republic by Maxtexas: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
ednut1:
you dey mind the ignorant troll Justwise why is this guy cousin999 allowed to post dangerous and racist posts in this section unchecked.

But he is saying the truth

(1) (Reply)

Does Order Of Placement Of Names Matter In Credentials? / . / Travel To Singapore With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.