Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,380 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Am I Not Losing Weight? Here Are 5 Most Common Reasons You're Not Losing Wei - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Am I Not Losing Weight? Here Are 5 Most Common Reasons You're Not Losing Wei (257 Views)

5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / 10 Surprising Reasons You're Not Losing Weight / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Not Losing Weight? Here Are 5 Most Common Reasons You're Not Losing Wei by ihejiomega(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are you doing “all the right things,” but still not losing weight? Sometimes eating right and having a consistent workout regime just aren’t enough when you’re trying to shed pounds. But don’t despair — there’s probably a reason why your current routine isn’t doing the trick. For instance, perhaps you’re not losing weight because you’re not keeping track of your calorie intake. It’s pretty simple: To lose weight, you must expend more calories than you take in.

If you dine out frequently, it can be tough to really keep tabs on how many calories (and how much sodium and fat) you are consuming. Do your research and try to order meals that are based on whole, fresh foods with a focus on produce — vegetables and fruit are naturally filled with fiber, which will help you feel full for longer. It’s also a good idea to plan out your meals ahead of time, so you can control what goes into your body. Read on to learn about some other reasons you may be having a tough time shaving off the extra pounds

See More https://www.urbanranthq.com/2022/03/why-am-i-not-losing-weight-here-are-5.html

(1) (Reply)

Cenforce 200 - What You Should Know this medicine / Prominent Yoruba Actor Dejo Tunfulu Has Reportedly Passed Away. / 10 Things That Will Happen To You When You Stop Eating Red Meat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.